My first big NSV :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Tracyrocksss
    Options
    omgg! You are my herooo!!lol- That is just amazing and I am so happy for you!! To think that I could be wearing a FOURTEEN 50 pounds from now is just nutty to me...I had thought I would have to lose, like, almost a hundred to get into a 12-14!!

So strange.....When I was at my LOWEST weight ( for like 15 minutes in college) I was 127 and I BARELY squeezed my way in to a size 9.........My "usual" skinny jeans/pants were a size 11/12 and that is when I STAYED at a weight of around 135-145ish........Which gets me wondering-- have the sizes CHANGED or maybe I guess our weight just shifts or something????? Because it's like- I feel that if I were to ever get down to 130 ish ( um-- which is a silly thought- and I am not striving for that in any way--lol) I would be wearing, like, a size 6 or somethign ridiculous like that...lol...

ANyhowwww--- right now, size 18 is looking very good to me--;)
    COntinued success to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tra
  • anonomnom
    Options
    Must feel great! nice job
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! Look out for my friend request, motivation is required on this end. lol =)
  • Bri_and_Oli_Mum
    Options
    that is great and so motivational ! where are the pics? i would like to see this transformation:wink:

I posted a thread a few days ago with some pics, but I have NO idea how to find it again, lol

here you go. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/368882-54lbs-lost-half-way-to-my-goal
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome keep up the great work.
  • Puifunmo
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up:) i see in the beauty in you!!!
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations on the size 12 pants! That's great!
    When I was at my LOWEST weight ( for like 15 minutes in college) I was 127 and I BARELY squeezed my way in to a size 9.........My "usual" skinny jeans/pants were a size 11/12 and that is when I STAYED at a weight of around 135-145ish........Which gets me wondering-- have the sizes CHANGED or maybe I guess our weight just shifts or something????? Because it's like- I feel that if I were to ever get down to 130 ish ( um-- which is a silly thought- and I am not striving for that in any way--lol) I would be wearing, like, a size 6 or somethign ridiculous like that...
    Yes, sizes have changed over time. The manufacturers try to keep size 10 as about average, and as the average woman has gotten larger, so have the measurements for any given size.
  • tamaranash
    tamaranash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That's an awesome NSV!!!!!! American Eagle fits tight! So.. you are doing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    That's is so great!! What an awesome feeling! :)
  • SO EXCITING! Congrats! I'll be happy to see size 16 again...that was my pre pregnancy size! I cannot even remember the last time i was EVER in a 14...much less a TWELVE!!! EKKK Happy for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!