Looking for friends using weight training in their weight lo

Options
Hello,

I have been using this app for about a month and have been using free weights for about 5 weeks now to assist in weight loss. I'm looking for friends that can help give me some advice and provide mutual support to each other. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and possibly adding me. -Gene

Replies

• cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Send me an add what are you looking for info on I can talk fitness/nutrition all day.
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm not a free weight user that often, but I work with a bunch of guys who a lot of them use www.crossfit.com and they enjoy it. It to nuts for me, but you might be interested....
  • sal0118
    sal0118 Posts: 84
    Options
    Hey Gene,

I am Sharon. I do strength training. However, I do it in classes three times a week. I have found myself to be more motivated by a group than doing it on my own. I have always had a difficult time finding a workout partner. I am an occupational therapist. My background was mainly in the hospital setting. So, yes I was working out at 5:30 am and no one was going to meet me that early.

I do not know if I am doing what you are looking for. Right now, I am trying to do three days a week of weights and four cause of cardio. After reading your profile, I have to say I admire you for the hard work of quiting smoking and drinking. It would be a joy to be your friend with mutual motivation and support.

Kind regards, Sharon