Found a YUMMY snack!

Options
So I found these yogurt covered mini pretzels, and they are DELISH! It's only about 190 calories for 15, and they are a great mix of salty and sweet!

Also, another snack that I absolutely love is the Special K Cracker Chips (sour cream and onion flavor). They are a really yummy snack and you can have 25 cracker chips for only 110 calories!!! They are so yummy and if you ever need a new tasty snack this would be it!!

Replies

• iamme1414
    Options
    Thanks....I'll try the chips...what brand pretzels?
  • ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    LOVE them!!! My mom buys them, not sure where though!
  • newbba43
    Options
    The pretzels I found were just a generic store brand, so I'm sure they have them at any food store, or even a WalMart or Target.
  • RONI11
    RONI11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've been craving chips! Thanks I'm going to try them, my only problem with that is portion control. I never know when to stop that's why I try to avoid them !
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been craving chips! Thanks I'm going to try them, my only problem with that is portion control. I never know when to stop that's why I try to avoid them !

Buy yourself some small snack bowls! I had to do this trick to myself. If you put your snack into smaller containers, your brain is tricked into thinking there's more there :) Just read the nutrition label, determine what your portion should be, then pour your snack and immediately put the rest of the package away. Out of sight, out of mind!