Looking for an iPhone app

Options
findingfit23
findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
Anyone have a good app for to-do lists, or a daily journal/orgaizational type thing?

Replies

• LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    see if this site has an app?

http://www.listbean.com/lists
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    There is a Reminder app that is part of the upgrade to ios 5
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have the reminders, not really what im looking for. I want to make daily lists, usually ahead of time, so it will need a calendar. I saw a couple in the app store, just wondering if there was anything anyone has used and liked.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    Speaking of apps .. A friend told me about an ap he has that can 'find' any phone anywhere. It shows you on a map where it is located (within meters). I couldn't believe it! So, in essence, you can be tracked by your phone .. by anyone .. at anytime... kinda creeped me out.

Although, I think it could come in handy at times, when you lose your phone, or it's stolen (same ap can disconnect the phone from your calling plan, too, which would come in handy so that who ever finds your phone, or whoever has stolen it can not use your calling plan and rack up charges) or to keep track of employees, or your kids. Could even be helpful if you get lost. Especially if you need to keep tabs on them. ..As long as they know they can be tracked and traced, I don't see it to be a problem.

I have mixed feelings about this kind of 'ap'.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would probably say Appigo's ToDo
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I use one on iPhone called ScatterBrain, it's pretty cool.
  • ajm07
    ajm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Speaking of apps .. A friend told me about an ap he has that can 'find' any phone anywhere.

I'm fairly certain this app would need to be installed on the phone you want to track - i.e. you can't track anyone elses phone.

There is one 'trick' app that lets you put in someone elses number, then it brings up an image showing where YOUR phone is (obviously you are standing next to the person you are showing off to - but they don't know that's how it works).
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Speaking of apps .. A friend told me about an ap he has that can 'find' any phone anywhere. It shows you on a map where it is located (within meters). I couldn't believe it! So, in essence, you can be tracked by your phone .. by anyone .. at anytime... kinda creeped me out.

Although, I think it could come in handy at times, when you lose your phone, or it's stolen (same ap can disconnect the phone from your calling plan, too, which would come in handy so that who ever finds your phone, or whoever has stolen it can not use your calling plan and rack up charges) or to keep track of employees, or your kids. Could even be helpful if you get lost. Especially if you need to keep tabs on them. ..As long as they know they can be tracked and traced, I don't see it to be a problem.

I have mixed feelings about this kind of 'ap'.

That is an Apple app. It's specifically tied to your individual account. You can only use it to track your own phone(s,) and it only works with your Apple ID. It's to be able to track down your phone if it is lost or stolen, and remote wipe it and deactivate it if necessary. You can't download the app and track any random cell phone you want.