No weigh in til Oct 31st Challenge (open)....

Options
This is for all scale obsessed people...quick go hide your scale and don't weigh in until Oct 31st. I have become obsessed and weighing in 1- 2 x a day. It does not help my mood or eating habits to see the fluctuations all over the place. This is a healthy way for me to just focus on working out and nutrition for the next 1 1/2 weeks.

It will be hard..but we can do it. Some friends have already said they will join me. My friend Zara dared me to do it, so here it is!!

Who is with me??

Hold off weighing in until Oct 31st~!

Replies

• rajivdubey
    rajivdubey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Same problem here! I weigh myself too often! and I know that its silly!
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Same problem here! I weigh myself too often! and I know that its silly!

Then you came to the right challenge, join us!!
  • MovesLikePuma
    Options
    Allright, let's do this!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    im in!!! we can do this! zara x
  • arwaleenah
    arwaleenah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    am in. i hope i can stick to it .being on the scale usually depresses me but at the same time not weighing my self kills me. so here we go till 10/31
  • luvmycandies
    Options
    I am dying today. I feel skinnier, but I have not gotten on the scale! i am hoping for big payoff come Oct 31 st. Hang in there guys!
  • cooktima87
    Options
    im soooo with you!!!!! im not gonna check until th 31 lets do it!!!!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    doing great guys!!!! keep it up!!! ive not been too healthy this week so finding it easier, hopefully still lost, but back on the wagon now so ill find it harder. been ill this week and convenience has won. i normally hardly eat anything processed, and this week it hasnt made me feel good at all x
  • arwaleenah
    Options
    i cant stop thinking about the scale. am haunted by it especially the fact that i have an *kitten* for a husband who keeps reminding me that i still have to lose the weight i gained while being pregnant. last time i checked my kid is 7wks old and it took me 9 months to gain then so why not give me time to lose?
    anyho am hanging in there and i cant wait to step on the horrible scale 10/31
  • nenoch
    nenoch Posts: 2
    Options
    Not a bad idea:)
  • lilou122
    Options
    I find it reeeealy hard too! Especialy wen u try so hard and do feel tht lil skinnier but wen u step on the scales n its hardly moved... Its like .. Aaaarrgh wats the point! N the motivation gets stamped on! So yeh sounds good! But hard!!! But yeh wil b interestin!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    i cant stop thinking about the scale. am haunted by it especially the fact that i have an *kitten* for a husband who keeps reminding me that i still have to lose the weight i gained while being pregnant. last time i checked my kid is 7wks old and it took me 9 months to gain then so why not give me time to lose?
    anyho am hanging in there and i cant wait to step on the horrible scale 10/31
    Thats just awful!!!! Id be telling him straight to get off your back!!! terrible! show him this! lol x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    HI everyone, hope you've not weighed. doing well... only a week to go!! good luck to you all x
  • arwaleenah
    Options
    5 more days to go. i hope my math is ryt. i've been tempted to cheat but i realized i'd be fooling myself for doing that. Keep up the good work guys. by the end of this we'll all be patting ourselves on the back.
  • luvmycandies
    Options
    Hey guys, i hope everyone is hanging in there! Only 3 more days til weigh in. I have much less anxiety about scale now. I can definitely tell I lost something, bc my stomach feels flatter! I am nervous and excited.
  • luvmycandies
    Options
    Well, here we are, weigh in tomorrow. Then I suggest we make a point to weigh in another week.
  • arwaleenah
    Options
    finaly!!! i weighed in this morning and i lost my first 4lbs. can't wait to see the number go down even more. From here on out i will be weighing myself Monday mornings i think i'll be able to stay away from the scale for 1 wk