Aggravating people...

Options
13»

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    She's kinda dropped off the radar, but Julia Roberts has always annoyed me. Plays the same roll in every movie and not very well.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am positive I will get shunned for this, but I absolutely cannot stand Lady-effin-Gaga.

Seriously, she is a ripoff artist of Madonna and Grace Jones. Completely unoriginal. Talentless druggie who falls on stage notoriously and preys on the weak by posing as their "friend"...I could go on and on.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    This seems like a hateful topic to me. I can almost understand the posts about annoying phrases people use or even unflattering clothes, but you are talking about people. Celebrities, yes, but people. Kind of like spreading a little hate. Sorry, but I am not a fan.
    Me too <3
    Except there are no rules about spreading a little hate to celebrities. Only to MFP members. So when Angelina Jolie joins MFP I will stop trashing her. So looks like your choices are to move on and ignore or sit there 'not being a fan'. FYI - none of us care.
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I honestly hate Brad Pitt... everyone always talks about how hottttt he is but I think he looks boring as hell, very average joe IMO. Nothing special or intriguing. I will watch a movie with him in it usually though I'm like... you are barely a better actor than keanu reeves, another one who annoys the living day lights out of me. Any one from the jersey shore or anyone who is famous for making a sex tape and having (or rather their daddy having) a lot of money.
    Guy Fieri from diners, dumps and dives. I don't know why, it could be just his voice or it could be just his face--- but more than likely the combination of his face and voice. Oh and that hair! :sick:
    Lady Gaga.. omg. Where to begin? I wish she would go away and never come back.
    Oh and that guy... the heavy set guy who was really popular a while ago just because he tore everyone apart. I think he mighta been gay- not sure though... I think his name was Perez Hilton? He annoys me too. A lot. Famous for doing absolutely nothing except being annoying... I don't get it.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    tyra banks
  • LaComadreja14
    Options
    tyra banks

oh god yes, I totally forgot about her
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    avril lavigne
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    This seems like a hateful topic to me. I can almost understand the posts about annoying phrases people use or even unflattering clothes, but you are talking about people. Celebrities, yes, but people. Kind of like spreading a little hate. Sorry, but I am not a fan.
    I agree with you this site is for supporting people with their goals this does not seem very preductive way of support looking down our noses at other..........silly celebraties or not

There is a section on here called Chit Chat, Fun and Games. You may feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this topic falls under the Chit Chat category, therefore not in all in conflict with people supporting each other. Go to the Support section if that is what you what you are looking for.
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    I absolutely refuse to watch anything that has Woody Allen or Barbra Streisand in it. I know I will get slammed for Woody as he is some sort of mental genius, but he turns my stomach.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    I agree with you this site is for supporting people with their goals this does not seem very preductive way of support looking down our noses at other..........silly celebraties or not

There is a section on here called Chit Chat, Fun and Games. You may feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this topic falls under the Chit Chat category, therefore not in all in conflict with people supporting each other. Go to the Support section if that is what you what you are looking for.

i just choose to ignore the overly sensitive folk who feel it's their duty to jump on their high horses and into forums that they can easily ignore. it's a waste of time.
  • _SusieQ_
    Options

i just choose to ignore the overly sensitive folk who feel it's their duty to jump on their high horses and into forums that they can easily ignore. it's a waste of time.

I usually do too, but for some reason it's fun today. :devil:
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    i know this is about actors/actresses but I have to also say the *kitten* bag at my work!!!!!!!!

Actor: Benjamin Bratt (I think thats the correct spelling)
    Actress: The girl that plays Bella in the Twilight movies... Smile for God's sake!!!!!!!!!
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    i know this is about actors/actresses but I have to also say the *kitten* bag at my work!!!!!!!!

Actress: The girl that plays Bella in the Twilight movies... Smile for God's sake!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: LMFAO!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

OMG...I want to reach through the movie screen and just punch Kristen Stewart (Bella) in the face! But then, I'd have to say that entire cast is just wretched.
  • LaComadreja14
    Options

I hate her too.. my sister seems to think she is some kind of great idol because she is, and I quote "famous because she is average and not the fairy tale princess type- she represents real women in hollywoods perfect angels"
    uhm... not all non-fairy tale princesses have a perminent omg-i-hate-my-life frown stapled to their face. I think she (especially as the character bella) is a smack in the face to real women everywhere and she just has this air of spoiled, over sensitive, im-entitled-to-everything brattyness
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    People will hate me for these, but I can't stand Clint Eastwood or Harrison Ford. They are TERRIBLE actors (although Clint Eastwood is a good director), almost - but not quite - as bad as Nicole Kidman.
    Also, although I know he's talented, Jack Nicholson drives me nuts. He plays virtually the same character (obnoxious wise-cracking jerk with a bit of a soft spot) in every movie and he totally ruined One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for me because I loved the book and he was completely wrong for the part.
    Katy Perry's voice drives me bonkers.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    nevermind. LOL.
  • ajm07
    ajm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it when patricia arquette comes on screen with that high voice.

It's irrational but it sends me into a violent rage.

(Sarah Jessica Parker is an obvious choice too...'Family Guy' had a great episode where she looked like a horse, I often think back to it and chuckle.)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    People will hate me for these, but I can't stand Clint Eastwood or Harrison Ford. They are TERRIBLE actors (although Clint Eastwood is a good director), almost - but not quite - as bad as Nicole Kidman.
    Also, although I know he's talented, Jack Nicholson drives me nuts. He plays virtually the same character (obnoxious wise-cracking jerk with a bit of a soft spot) in every movie and he totally ruined One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for me because I loved the book and he was completely wrong for the part.
    Katy Perry's voice drives me bonkers.

It really depends on the movie for me with Clint & Harrison Ford...I really enjoy some and others are just beyond horrid...case in point, the most recent Indiana Jones movie. It was awful...I had to go watch Last Crusade to get the bad taste out of my mouth.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    I can't stand it when patricia arquette comes on screen with that high voice.

It's irrational but it sends me into a violent rage.

fran drescher does this to me.