Just Joined

Options
So I just joined and really want to commit to this I down loaded an app for me phone and I'm doing this! I have tried other tools but books go bulky and cumbersome or lost and weightwatchers/jenny craig too expensive. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!! :happy:

Replies

• Bellastarflower
    Options
    Welcome....Good Luck!!!
  • akyraj2006
    akyraj2006 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!! i just started a few weeks ago and i have lost some weight already... it can be done! just keep your head up and keep it moving! consistency is KEY! make this a daily routine and you will see results!!
  • tadpole4192
    tadpole4192 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ...this is a great site! There are tons of sites out there and this one is to the point and simple enough.
  • ColleenH28
    ColleenH28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This place is AMAZING! I love each and every person I have become friends with here. They keep me motivated and happy! Good luck you CAN do this!
  • monkeysdad
    Options
    im right there with you just joining and the other things being too bothersome (bulky or expenseive) hopefully we both see some wonderful results:happy:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good on ya. This is a great site for support and motivation. Feel free to friend me. Good luck.
  • Granny1227
    Options
    Welcome!
  • dice34
    dice34 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am new here myself. Love the app. It will keep me on track a lot better.
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome!! I have only been here about 3 weeks but this community of people and support is amazing. You can do this!! If you need a buddy, feel free to add me.:smile:
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This site is great! I joined last week and it's the best diet program I have ever tried! Diet and exercise really does work :). Feel free to friend me if you like!
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    yeah it is really easy..lol
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey...really excited...just joined and added Myfitness pal to my networking..8)