Making Progress!!

Options
LisaM_9
LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
This is the first time posting, but I am so excited today! I weighed in and THRILLED to say after 65 days, I have lost 25 lbs!! Start weight was 208 and I am 5'7'', and had been on vacation, and saw the pictures after... Was not Pleased to say the least of how terrible I felt about how I looked. I have not been happy about it for a long time - but that was the kicker! Now happy to report 65 days later down to 184, which means I get to give myself a little bonus ... going for a massage this weekend!... My first big goal is to be down to 170 but my next goal is to get below what I wieghed when I first found out I was pregnant with my second child ... which was 179....

I am really happy with my progress, been a big step in the right direction.. watching the types of food I eat and actually getting out there and trying to get back into exercising... My husband even got motivated to try and is doing great .. which helps both of us I think now that we are both working on this!:smile:

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Losershawn
    Options
    Way to go! Celebrate along the way and reward yourself for a job well done! Keep up the good work!
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good on you and keep up the great work :)
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    yay, that's awesome!
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's a huge achievement : )
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    How awesome! Congrats, keep up the good work! I've been logging and using MFP all together for 70 days and haven't hit 25 lbs. lost quite yet...
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sooo Happy Today!! Did my weigh in - and down 31 lbs, meeting my second goal! I now weigh less then I did when I first got pregnant with my last child! Small steps .. .but it's really been great! Next goal to get to 170... only 9 lbs away! Never thought it was possible!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    :happy: Way to go! You should be very proud, you've earned it!! Congrats on your success!!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Gr33nstars
    Options
    Amazing - congratulations!
  • JOANIE69
    JOANIE69 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    you are doing absolutely fantastic you should be real proud:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!