What do you guys get at Panera?

Options
I'm here now and tired of my usual turkey breast sandwich and chicken noodle soup. Any other low cal ideas?

Replies

• stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Asyago Roast Beef Sand... Not Low ca, but totally worth it.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I ususally get a soup and mediterranean veggie sandwich... love it!
  • wackynunu
    wackynunu Posts: 103
    Options
    Greek Salad without dressing. You can ask for the dressing on the side and dip your fork, but the feta onions salt papper and olives give it enough flavor for me and the bread that comes with it is DELICIOUS. They even have a whole wheat bread option, you just have to ask. The salad and bread have about 350 calories.
  • Eileenms
    Options
    asian chicken salad - the dressing is low sugar. of course, you could request that dressing for other salads.
    black bean soup
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    The black bean soup is good and low cal but watch the sodium!
  • CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I usually go with the Greek Salad too. But if I am feeling fruity I have the Turkey Harvest Salad...or the Thai salad....all so good! I did the nutrition calc on the website and added each salad to my "meal," adjusted them as I saw fit and then you can print it out. A great quick reference guide depending on your goals for the day.
  • stephreed11
    stephreed11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    U Pick 2 broccoli cheddar soup & bbq chopped chicken salad= so good.
  • bellawares
    bellawares Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I used to get their chocolate chip cookies (lol). That was before I decided to loose this weight. I no longer eat at Panera's because of their portion size. They may have some "healthy" items on their menu but their portion sizes are double what is normal. Even their half sandwiches have way too many calories in them!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I get a bowl of broccoli cheddar soup and a sourdough roll. :)
  • Leyla135
    Options
    My favorite at panera is Strawberry granola parfait, asiago breakfast sandwich, and frontega chicken panini is awesome.:tongue:
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Pick 2 greek salad w/ dressing on the side; + low fat veg black bean soup OR lw fat garden veg soup; OR low fat chicken noodle soup.

Oh, an I ALWAYS ask for the apple INSTEAD of the side piece of bread!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    i get different sandwiches each time, although i do really like the bacon turkey bravo. when i go out i don't go out to eat for something low cal, i go out for tasty food regardless of calories
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Love the quiche!!! Any one of 'em...lol, sorry..no help on this end..:smile:
  • rltolle
    rltolle Posts: 17
    Options
    I love the french onion soup
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I love cinnamon crunch bagels! The black bean soup is awesome!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    i get the "you pick two" with a half Mediterranean veggie sandwich and the asian sesame chicken salad without the wontons or chicken (i dont like the texture of the chicken there idk why) so good!
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the bacon turkey bravo, not low cal but super tasty :)
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    The you pick two,
    A cup of cheddar and broccoli soup and a half a grilled chicken ceasar salad with a whole grain baguette
    600 cal :)
  • VVEXVVEX
    VVEXVVEX Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Minestrone soup and black bean soup are really low-cal. Also the half thai chicken salad.
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    1/2 frontega no mayo. Sooooo good.