Brand spankin new :)

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Kate & I'm 26. My son was born in April and I am trying to shed the last of my baby weight and lose a few extra pounds! I was doing WW but ended up using all my points to eat junk so it definitely was not working lol. I get motivated but a cheat meal quickly turns into a cheat day which spirals into a cheat week and my motivation goes out the window. Well, maybe it's not quite that bad, but that's how I feel sometimes. I just signed up for this tonight and I am looking to add friends to help support & motivate me and I will definitely reciprocate :)

Replies

• lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    welcome!
    I've only been here about 2 weeks ! and I love it !! :heart:
  • JeneleD
    JeneleD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kate! I'm Jenele. Just signed up about a week ago, and I love this site! It has some really helpful tools, and I am already making progress. I am trying to lose the weight from both of my pregnancies... and then some. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Best of luck!
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    Welcome!! I have only been here a few weeks but I am loving this site. It is encouraging and has been keeping me on track. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. If you are looking for a buddy, feel free to add me.
  • oopsiedaezie
    Options
    Yay! Well you've made an excellent choice joining this group. I think you are going to find this is the perfect place for support and encouragement :bigsmile: I've recently come back to the site and I cannot imagine having made it this far without EVERYONE here :noway: and now I just cannot imagine not coming home and checking up on the blogs and trying to think of something encouraging to post on a friend's wall. You are going to do great :flowerforyou: I know it.
    ~Daisy
  • jtompsn
    jtompsn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up tonight too. Please feel free to add me and we can start this together! :smile:
  • Julieverduz
    Options
    Im new too trying to figure out how many calories burned for a killer boot camp i do for and hour
  • bunny876
    bunny876 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been signed up for a few months now, but really got addicted within the past 3 weeks and I seem to be making good progress. I wouldn't mind if anyone wanted to add me, it would be nice to see regular updates and motivation from other people.

Good Luck everyone!
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MAP. I've only been on a few weeks but find it easy to use and almost adictting. Love seeing how everyone is doing and getting feedback. Feel free to add me as a friend.:flowerforyou:
  • lbc02169
    Options
    Welcome, I've lost 25 lbs and 2 sizes. It's a great system, actually fun. Especially tracking your exercise!
  • XenaMintz
    Options
    I lost 20 this summer and then I took a dieting break during fall (thanks to body by vi). I have been doing this "program" for a week and Ive already lost weight. I have a goal of about 25 more pounds.Im always up for meeting new people and making friends so add me if your up to it! (:
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP i have been on here for a month and LOVE this site and the amazing support and advise members give you :D feel free to add me and good luck with your weight loss journey :flowerforyou: