do you fold or scrunch?

Options
13»

Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Dont you know we've moved to the 3 shells?

Nope, just curse out loud til you get enough paper to do your business! :bigsmile: Lol! Love Demolition Man!

By the way, Fold. :tongue:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Fold, for sure.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Am i the only 80's girl that was at first deeply concerned this post might be concerning how one should wear their crew cut socks?

No you were not, but I did hear that big hair is coming back in fashion....woohoo!!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I fold, it drives my hubby nuts so I'm guessing hes a scruncher :-P
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know "folding" existed! It never crossed my mind that there was another way to use toilet paper than to "scrunch"!!
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Neither!
    Tear off two sheets..tear hole in center of sheets...insert finger thru hole...use finger to 'tidy up'...remove the two sheets from finger, cleaning finger in the process!

LOL :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Fold.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Neither!
    Tear off two sheets..tear hole in center of sheets...insert finger thru hole...use finger to 'tidy up'...remove the two sheets from finger, cleaning finger in the process!

You might wanna see a therapist about that . . . then again anyone reading this thread is probably bored out of their minds anyway lmao
  • darklord48
    darklord48 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Neither!

I thought that was only done by soldiers that have been eating MREs.