Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My New Favorite Healthy Dessert!

1 cup almond breeze (original unsweetened) + 1 truvia packet + 1 Tbsp Hershey's special dark chocolate syrup.

under 100 calories and satisfies my sweet tooth!

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    This sounds yummy! I am lactose intolerant so always have Almond Breeze in the house. I am going to try this - thank you for sharing!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Check out Dreyers Limited Edition Pumpkin Ice cream. Quite good and reasonable on cals!! Pair it with Kroger's Berry Medley Tartlets=mini pie al a mode!!

BUT yours sounds good! They do make chocolate almond milk...quite good I must say!
  • Fit_Britt
    Fit_Britt Posts: 35 Member
    Check out Dreyers Limited Edition Pumpkin Ice cream. Quite good and reasonable on cals!! Pair it with Kroger's Berry Medley Tartlets=mini pie al a mode!!

BUT yours sounds good! They do make chocolate almond milk...quite good I must say!

... Like I would be able to keep that to one serving! ha. sounds too good!

the chocolate and sweetened versions have so much sugar tho :(
  • minnow54151
    minnow54151 Posts: 38 Member
    Have you tried the silk unsweetend almond milk? I actually like that one better. (35 calories)

I use it every day to make my Shakeology, never thought to use it for choc milk...hmm might have to try it! Thanks for the idea