what exericse does to me

Options
acasey0123
acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
after logging my food and exercises everyday and exercising about 6 times/week for the past couple of months religiously Ive been finding now that I am perfering guys who are focused on exercising themselves and one of them im interested in wants to become my running partner....my last bf would NEVER offer to become my running partner or want to workout with me
still so weird on what exercising everyday and actually LOVING it can do to one

Replies

• rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i wish my boyfriend wanted to work out with me
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I love it! Me and the bf lift together often :D
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend just commented the other night that he was really looking forward to my gym hiatus coming to an end. He loves when we go together - even if it is a night where he does his thing and I do mine. We do squats and bench presses together but other than that? We are usually doing our own thing (I do cardio and he hates cardio... lol), but we are still there together.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I lifted weights with Mrs. GuruMeditationError last night and it was really fun!
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I love it when my husband comes for morning walks with me and when we rock and roll the nights away (I'm talking about dancing) together.
  • xochi71
    xochi71 Posts: 33
    Options
    My hubby just recently starting training me (sandbag training). he knows how far to push me but it is so hard sometimes because he wants to treat me like his student ( he is an MMA coach) and it is hard for me to listen. Hahaha! I cant wait for the day that he comes to my classes so I can teach him.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    I've trained my wife many times, but our workouts are much different so when we hit the gym we train solo. I prefer it that way too because then I would be stripping off weights on every set if she did what I did.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I wish I had someone in my life that wanted to work out with me. Not only is it good for the individual mind and body its good for the relationship as well.... plus.... doesn’t working out increase endorphins that help in the XXX department :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!