to the people doing 30ds

Options
Are you working out doing other stuff during the day , like walking or going to the gym , or are you suppose to rely on 30ds as your only fitness for the day?

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I definately do more than just 30 DS. I fast walk/jog on my treadmill as well as 30 DS. I also plan to add Zumba to my routine soon too.
  • renee474
    renee474 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think some people do additional cardio. I have been doing only 30DS and have 2 more days to go!!! I've seen moderate but not dramatic results. Although my endurance and strength have improved tremendously.
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I also run and mix in other videos, but I don't do 30ds everyday or in order. I started off intending to do it everyday but I get to bored doing the same routine and I felt better pushing myself when I knew I was going to rest those muscle groups the next day.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS and am definitely doing more. I do some other form of cardio every day - from something lighter like yoga to more intense like elliptical - for 30 to 60 minutes. I'm also weight training at least 3 times a week. I might be doing more than the average person because I really want to lose and tone and build stamina as fast as I can. I might also be rare because I have this kind of time each day since I don't have kids (yet).
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I also run and mix in other videos, but I don't do 30ds everyday or in order. I started off intending to do it everyday but I get to bored doing the same routine and I felt better pushing myself when I knew I was going to rest those muscle groups the next day.

I had the same problem, Jillian bored me.

I run 5-6 days a week and do a video/30ds every other day.
  • The_Sue
    The_Sue Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm combining it with a minimum of 30 minutes on my elliptical, and I'm definitely seeing results. Tomorrow will be day 11 of the 30DS. :)
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Yep..I do 30DS in the evening, and every morning I do other cardio for 33-60 minutes. My only strength training is 30DS, but I think I want to start doing some extra..
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 3 and from day 1 one I had to incorporate additional cardio - when I was done I was so reved up I had to release the beast - so I get on the treadmill or jumprope to burn another 200 or so calories - I'm going to do another round and I think I going to use the BL cardio sculpt dvd with it as well and I even use the px90 kenpo on some days....good luck!
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I added in extra cardio each day as I didnt think 20 mins exercise was really enough, I either did some aerobics, treadmill or even just a walk to make sure there was something
  • ricanstace
    Options
    I'm also doing 35-40 min on an exercise bike.