Hi Im New!!

Options
Thought I would just say hi and make friends, I joined a while ago but just started to use this now properly, how are people finding it?

Replies

• aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Welcome.
  • nursinggirl64
    Options
    u will love this site its so interesting...jus make as many friends as u can..they help out alot n r with u thru ur struggles and ur victories..its better than fb....welcom
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome, I have tried many methods of losing weight, but find food diary is the only one that works for me. Plus this is such a supportive site. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you want. Good luck on your journey x
  • Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am new too, just joined and just found the website tonight for the first time. I am glad to see that there is a community that I can identify with. To answer your question, I like this tool and website I was using Noom and then I found this one and to be honest I like this one better. The only thing that Noom has that Myfitnesspal dont, is a predometer that tracks your workout. But this is wonderful and definitly helpful. Good luck with your journey.
  • mera22
    mera22 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for replying this is lovely?!

Can I add you guys as friends?
  • WCMac
    WCMac Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am fithy four year old woman. I joined fitness pal last month and I love this site :smile:
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, and the people are really suportive. It helps to make friends to stay accountable. :-)
  • kerrylou45
    kerrylou45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm really enjoying it. Been doing this for only a short time (4 weeks) but every time I get down about something MFP's pick me up and turn me around pretty quick. It has made a HUGE difference for me about every part of losing weight. I just LOVE IT. feel free to add me as a friend and I hope I can do the same for you as mine have done to me
  • PatientBearTiger
    Options
    Thought I would just say hi and make friends, I joined a while ago but just started to use this now properly, how are people finding it?

I'm finding it by typing www.myfitnesspal.com into the address bar on my web browser. Hope this helps.
  • pjholcomb
    pjholcomb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi ... so glad you joined us. You will find that this is really the best way to lose the weight ... actual realistic calories laid out in a healthy balance of sodium, protein, etc. as opposed to counting points or drinking shakes. Plus, you get the added bonus of all us nice people who will cheer you on when you meet a goal or support you when you need it because you didn't. :smile:
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You will find the mire time you spend here the more inspired you will become. Good luck on you're journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. :glasses:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I've been here heading into my 2nd year and love it! I hope you will find MFP as graciously supportive as I have! Enjoy your journey!