cheat meal

Options
I was just wondering what everyone's favorite cheat meal is?

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    All you can eat sushi or goldfish crackers haha
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    I've been here for 3 wks now and have been under my calorie goal every day.......yay......but I'd LOVE to have a nice big JUICY burger with some fries and not feel guilty about eating it! So, I guess that would be my cheat meal!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    pizza<3 with ranch!
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Anything mexican, italian, or the "comfort foods" that you'd have on a chilly, winter's weekend.... aka, lasagna, pot roast, thick macaroni and cheese, etc.
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ummmmm...check out my diary for today...that says it all! A nice steak , mushrooms, baked potato (the works) and a everything that goes with it! Including the red wine. :ohwell:
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't do cheat meals... I eat what I want, when I want it. I just account for it in my calories. That being said, I am known for giving up 1000+ calories to a ribeye steak, potatoes, salad and some shrimp too. Delish!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    For me, definitely a yummy burger from Max and Erma's. I get the Erma size, wheat bun, sauteed onions and mushrooms and bleu cheese. :) SO freaking good. <3 I only do something like this once a week though! lol. And I try very hard not to go too far over my calorie goal. If not a burger, I must haz Chipotle. lol. Pulled pork tacos - oh yes.
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My "cheat day" (though I call it maintenance day) was today. I had a Mediterranean burger (feta, tzatziki, olives, etc) from Culver's for lunch and some pan pizza for dinner, along with some ice cream and a Manhattan after dinner. Still only 1000 Cal over for the day, which is basically maintenance level for me. Everything still in moderation, ie no fries with the burger, just 2 pieces of pizza, one cocktail, etc.

Interestingly (to me, at least) I hadn't actually planned a maintenance day today, but after I ate the burger for lunch I found that it's a limited time item that I couldn't get good nutrition info for, so I had to estimate. After that, I just decided to make today my weekly maintenance day.
  • naesue
    naesue Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Chili Cheese fries, or nachos with all the works!!! The more cheese and sour cream the better. Although I am learning how to make these things at home for a lot less calories.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Candy, candy, candy, cheetos, candy, candy, dr pepper, and candy. I don't get to do that, but if I could "cheat," thats the menu!
  • chrissy198727
    chrissy198727 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A cheat meal would be homemade mac and cheese with full flavored makings, fried chicken, corn bread, and a full glass of pepsi. Yum!
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I suppose I should answer the true spirit of the question. My last true cheat day was a barbecue with a whole roasted pig with all the sides. There was also quite a lot of whisky and beer - although I DID mix the whisky with no-cal lemonade. :D
  • xoxMandyxox
    xoxMandyxox Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Tuna Noodle Casserole! Or Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese, with added broccoli and ham :love:
  • buddha5050
    buddha5050 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would say mine would have to be a burger, or a nice steak. I have found out that if I eat fried food it realy hits me hard, and make me sick, I had to find out the hard way.
  • Nycgirl1979
    Nycgirl1979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I do not have a cheat meal. I am learning to eat everything in moderation, but when I want to indulge I eat chinese food, nachos, burgers and fries or milkshakes, mmmmmmm
  • ellefun
    ellefun Posts: 21
    Options
    Im craving for all the malaysian local food. Fried Chicken. Burgers! and Desserts Yum.... Elle.... Stay ZEN........... :laugh:
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I would've said pizza up until a couple weeks ago, but after being a pizza lover for my entire life, I randomly lost my taste for it. I think b/c the last 2 times I had it, it was soo greasy & my body is just not used to that so I ended up feeling really sick :(

Sooo, my new answer is french toast, with butter & syrup! Maybe this weekend!
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburgers
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Hot wings with Ranch!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Burgers from Five Guys. Fries.
    One day I'll get the ovarian fortitude to get a Farmers Slam at Denny's. I figure if I'm gonna cheat, I'll go big l