Costume Changers Forum (Week 4)

Options
13»

Replies

• jepo27
    jepo27 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo! Just got on the scales this morning....am only 2lb off the 5% goal and 35 miles off the 100 mile mark :D I have also reached my second mini goal of getting under 12 stone mega YAY!

Thank you everyone so much, you have all helped make this possible for me xx
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I dressed up as spaghetti last year and won most original at work...it was pretty funny. I folded a plastic tablecloth in half and made a hole in the middle to put my head through and wear it like a poncho. Then I got one of those plastic plates and glued yarn in it like if it was spaghetti got a few white styrofoam balls and painted it them with poster paint like a reddish brown color like if they were meatballs.. glued a plastic fork in it and them stapled the whole plate smack in the middle of the plastic tablecloth, around my stomach area. I got a pasta drainer from home threaded some yarn into it like spaghetti hair on put it on my head....

I love this!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! I did 42 miles last week thanks to my bike ride! OMG! I'm so close. I really need to focus on the weight loss now... lol... Love tracking my miles!

How is everyone doing?