Starting over

Options
Here is from my blog:

I'm starting on Tuesday.
I've done this before.
Then I gained it all back, plus some.
It's so depressing to know how far I had gone, and then have to start all over again.
However, I am super motivated. My mom got me on here, and she is just so completely motivating to me.
I'm afraid of my weigh in on Tuesday. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be worse than I think.
But here I am. About to take my "before" picture. So depressing.

I am very inspired by everyone on here, and I hope to make some friends that will keep me in check.

Just posted my "before" pictures (even though they're right now).

I look like I'm pregnant. I am not.

Replies

• azcharli
    Options
    Oh honey, you're going to do AWESOME and we can do this together!!!
  • ksmith2187
    Options
    Im just starting! well ok i've been going for 2 weeks but if you ever need anything just ask.

I'll need all the help I can get so I will give all the help i can!

Kathryn
  • adnorri
    adnorri Posts: 20
    Options
    Dont worry about starting over again. I know it sucks cause I have done it many times too, but at least that means that you are still trying! Dont ever give up!!! We can do this:happy:
  • evurgreen
    Options
    I'm sure you'll do great! c:
    I've just re-found my motivation. I was too embaressed to post my "before" photos. I'm not sure if I have them saved anywhere, I looked like a pregnant cow in my mind. :sad:

I've dropped 15lbs thus far this year and I plan on dropping 22-25 more. Maybe not so much, it just depends on when I'm happy with myself. c:
  • Emberlure
    Emberlure Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!

I know that I can do this. I was totally embarrassed to post my pics too, but something's gotta give, and those will motivate me more than anything.
  • azcharli
    Options
    I found some goodies of me sweetie. did you see them? lol.. no camera looking down on me. Just straight on FAT. I'm so proud of myself!
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter your age or gender...starting over is normal for many of us. A while ago I was hit 209.6 lbs. Today, I weighed in at 231. It happens to the best of us. You're not alone...none of us are. Add me as a friend if you'd like...Good Luck!

--PixarDad
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    JUST KNOW ALOT OF US FEEL/FELT THE SAME WAY..WE ARE ALLL HELPING EACHOTHER :)