Hi, I'm new

Puffins1958
Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Joanne, I just joined. I recently went to a dietician for some nutritional help. She recommend me to join this site. I'm looking forward to a more healthy future. Have a good night all....

Replies

• pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    "Have a good night all..."??? You talk as if this night is over. You'll find this site doesn't sleep, especially when you make friends from all over the world. Feel free to send me a friend request. We can all get to that healthy future together!

--PixarDad
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Welcome joanne you've come to the right place MFP is an amazing tool when it comes to dieting/nutrition. Keep us updated with the results were all here to help!
  • Puffins1958
    Where are you from? It's 1:25am in New York. Thanks for the reply.....
  • Puffins1958
    Cirellim,

Thanks for the welcome. I just started. I am below the target as far as food goes today. I'm looking forward to logging my food and exercise for tomorrow.
  • Nerdyartsmart
    Nerdyartsmart Posts: 1 Member
    I just started as well! I'm a senior in college and I've kind of sort of let myself go due to the stresses of the future looming over my head. I just need to get back on track so that I can be happy, healthy and lead a long life--I don't want stress and take out to bog me down!
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Welcome! Nice having you. Looking forward to some nerdy conversations, they're the best.
  • Manda716
    Manda716 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey I'm new this week I think it's going ok and I feel motivated to keep going :)
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Welcome! :)
This discussion has been closed.