New from NC

Options
Good morning all! I am so excited about joining. One of my friends fowarded me a email this morning regarding this site and I thought why not try it, it's free. My best friend uses the weight watchers site which you have to pay for and does the same as this one. She has been trying to get me to sign up on their program, but I didn't have the money and didn't see the sense in paying to log my information in on a website.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi and can't wait to chat with you all in the near future.

Replies

• khamrick1
    Options
    Good morning all! I am so excited about joining. One of my friends fowarded me a email this morning regarding this site and I thought why not try it, it's free. My best friend uses the weight watchers site which you have to pay for and does the same as this one. She has been trying to get me to sign up on their program, but I didn't have the money and didn't see the sense in paying to log my information in on a website.

Anyhow just wanted to say hi and can't wait to chat with you all in the near future.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and all the wonderful things it offers. :flowerforyou:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
    Yes... Free is always better! :tongue:
    Good luck to you!!! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: