Is it wrong ?

Options
To "start over' - so to speak - if you feel you havent really been motivated to stay on track due to the meds you're taking, stress, and illness ?. Those have been the reasons for my gaining weight back & i want to get it back off again.

Replies

• Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    :smile: It's never wrong to start over!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    By all means start over !! I think that most of us have done that one time or another.
  • mefeight1964
    mefeight1964 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to want to pick up where you left off or make a fresh start? NEVER! In fact its a great idea. Set your goals, get your game face on and GO FOR IT! Lots of great motivation here on MFP.

Good luck!
  • danielle2021
    Options
    It is better to start over then give up. I have been off track on track numerous times. Sometimes life gets in the way and we need a break to focus on other things.

Just get back on the horse and think of it as a mini vacation :)
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Join the MFP Witness Protection program, change your name, change your ID, change your life, change your diet, change your workout just change and get on board! Get new friends if the old ones did not kick your *kitten* to get a better life!

That is all!
  • yesiwillbeloosingit
    Options
    Nope! I am doing it too- starting today :)
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    You haven't failed until you stop trying. Start over as many times as you need too. :flowerforyou:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Brush yourself off and start again!! You can do it xxx
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Part of the weight loss journey is falling off the wagon every once in a while. Nobody is perfect. The trick is, the moment you realize you have fallen, to stop it right then and there. I used to have this habit of "I already messed up by eating this cookie, I might as well eat pizza tonight too". That all or nothing mentality is where I get into trouble. Rather the start again, just continue your journey. :)
  • h0ck3ym0m
    Options
    It is never wrong to start over. I am in your same shoes. I lost 50 pounds then I had a med change and the scale went right back up. I am starting over with you. Good Luck.:smile: