Hello from London, United Kingdom

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am Vicki, and I am originally from Cape Town, South Africa. After moving to London, I suffered from what is commonly known as the Heathrow Injection - this is where upon landing in the UK fit, healthy and sexy looking you miraculously proceed to immediately put on the pounds.

I am aiming to lose around 44 Pounds by September and hope that the Food Journal aspect will help me in conjunction with my ongoing Kickboxing schedule. I have already lost 44 Pounds since September 2008.

I wish you all the very best in achieving your goals, whatever they may be.

Kindest regards
Vicki

Replies

• vixipixi
    vixipixi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am Vicki, and I am originally from Cape Town, South Africa. After moving to London, I suffered from what is commonly known as the Heathrow Injection - this is where upon landing in the UK fit, healthy and sexy looking you miraculously proceed to immediately put on the pounds.

I am aiming to lose around 44 Pounds by September and hope that the Food Journal aspect will help me in conjunction with my ongoing Kickboxing schedule. I have already lost 44 Pounds since September 2008.

I wish you all the very best in achieving your goals, whatever they may be.

Kindest regards
    Vicki
  • dantell13
    dantell13 Posts: 71
    Options
    Good Luck from here in Orlando Florida. I love the UK and hopefully will have a residence there.
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • vixipixi
    vixipixi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! The UK definitely has Spring on its horizon, which is good news but the G20 protests which are getting violet are not such a good thing today!

181331.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: