I need some P90X Lean friends!!!

Options
I just started doing P90X Lean schedule this past Monday 10/17. I would love to be friends with anyone who is doing it right now so we can motivate and hold each other accountable. For the first 30days my goal is to lose 10lbs. Anyway if you want to add me as a friend :-)

Lara

Replies

• Monkey81410
    Options
    Omg i'm totally in! I just got the videos too :) I'm going to stick with my eating regimen tho, but do the videos as outlined! I'm excited!!!!
  • jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm doing classic p90x classic :/
  • perficio
    perficio Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Starting P90X Lean on October 26th, ie: Next week.
  • curvysunshine
    curvysunshine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X lean and I'm in week 4 starting today. But I borrowed the dvd's from a friend and he couldn't find the yoga X one. Sooo my routine is a little different, but hey! It's exercise even if it's not exactly the program.
  • southphilly_chic
    southphilly_chic Posts: 25 Member
    Options

We can still help each other out :-) I plan on doing classic after I finish the lean schedule!
  • southphilly_chic
    Options
    Omg i'm totally in! I just got the videos too :) I'm going to stick with my eating regimen tho, but do the videos as outlined! I'm excited!!!!

Great!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X lean and I'm in week 4 starting today. But I borrowed the dvd's from a friend and he couldn't find the yoga X one. Sooo my routine is a little different, but hey! It's exercise even if it's not exactly the program.

For now, you can do the X Stretch DVD that is an hour long. Also, you can get one of Tony's shorter yoga DVD's.

Good luck everyone.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I just started doing P90X Lean schedule this past Monday 10/17. I would love to be friends with anyone who is doing it right now so we can motivate and hold each other accountable. For the first 30days my goal is to lose 10lbs. Anyway if you want to add me as a friend :-)

Lara

Good luck and enjoy!
  • southphilly_chic
    Options
    I look forward to all our success doing this program. If you have any healthy tips to share please do I could use some lol
  • elcorcoran
    Options
    Started P90X lean last week! I'll add you now.
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    What is p90x Lean? Never heard of that.:noway:
  • foxtayle
    foxtayle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a P90X girl - just re-started week 1 this Monday (Was 2 weeks in, then got sick and needed to take a week off). I'm doing the Classic routine but would be happy to friend and motivate other P90X'ers!
  • southphilly_chic
    Options
    What is p90x Lean? Never heard of that.:noway:
    It's just one of the different schedules you can do on P90X classic, lean, and doubles.
  • jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

We can still help each other out :-) I plan on doing classic after I finish the lean schedule!

haha perfect... you can tell me how you like it cause im planning on doing lean next! I think of classic being more fun instead of a work out! I'll add you.
  • Stooooo
    Options

haha perfect... you can tell me how you like it cause im planning on doing lean next! I think of classic being more fun instead of a work out! I'll add you.

Your not going to want to do Lean after you do Classic. Lean is easier then Classic.
  • dggirl1873
    dggirl1873 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too :) I am on week 2, day 4.
  • foxtayle
    foxtayle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your not going to want to do Lean after you do Classic. Lean is easier then Classic.

Do you think the Lean program would be good for weight maintenance maybe?
  • Stooooo
    Options

Do you think the Lean program would be good for weight maintenance maybe?

Yes it wouldn't be bad for maintenance.The lean program basically takes out most of the strengh training of P90X and replaces it with cardio. So if that is what you are looking for then go ahead. For me I go by the saying that muscle burns fat, so you may not want to lose weight, but you can still burn off more fat by keeping in the strength training.
  • Lydia227
    Lydia227 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X Lean on Oct 17th and have been looking for someone on the same page as me! Hopefully we can help each other!
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I plan on starting P90x (classic) on November 1st (currently finishing up JM Ripped in 30) anyone starting classic or relatively new to the P90x program interested in starting?