HATERS!!

Options
Hating is the sincerest form of flattery so make sure to thank all your haters for reaffirming that you are doin' the damn thang. I'm only saying this because I just had to check this co-worker of mine who consistently makes negative comments about my weight loss. It's funny how people don't think twice about saying something to a person who they think is too thin but, you get crucified if you say something about a person who could lose some weight! You worry about YOU and I will keep focusing on ME. I don't need you to validate what I am doing to improve MY health! Have a great day everyone and thanks for allowing me to vent. :happy:

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Word!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Well Said!
  • dlsellman
    Options
    Keep it up!!! :)
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    So true
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    I would have loved to have seen the look on their face.
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Damn straight girl! Let 'em hate. Bunch of jealous *****es.

Go Steelers!

Also Katt Williams says it best:

"Live your damn life and get your hustle on and understand that people are going to hate you regardless of what you do…

You got to be grateful, you need haters. What the f___ are you complaining about??? What the f___ do you think a haters job is???

If there are any haters around who don’t have anybody to hate on, then feel free to hate on me."
  • tricia3368
    Options
    lert your haters be your motivators!!!! keep doing you!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    <
    Is impressed.

Great post!
  • iMeow
    iMeow Posts: 10
    Options
    "It's funny how people don't think twice about saying something to a person who they think is too thin but, you get crucified if you say something about a person who could lose some weight!"

SO TRUE!! When I was at my lowest weight a few years ago, my "best friend" from CA commented on one of my myspace pictures (years ago) telling me "You're too skinny." I weighted 159 lbs. That is not "too skinny" for a girl my height (5'9")! Jealousy is a nasty trait. People can't handle others DOING what they can't or haven't done. You're losing weight, they WANT to but haven't..

Keep doing what you're doing! I definitely support those who are doing well for themselves!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Damn straight girl! Let 'em hate. Bunch of jealous *****es.

Go Steelers!

Also Katt Williams says it best:

"Live your damn life and get your hustle on and understand that people are going to hate you regardless of what you do…

You got to be grateful, you need haters. What the f___ are you complaining about??? What the f___ do you think a haters job is???

If there are any haters around who don’t have anybody to hate on, then feel free to hate on me."

LOVE IT!!
  • MzMiller1215
    Options
    "It's funny how people don't think twice about saying something to a person who they think is too thin but, you get crucified if you say something about a person who could lose some weight!"

SO TRUE!! When I was at my lowest weight a few years ago, my "best friend" from CA commented on one of my myspace pictures (years ago) telling me "You're too skinny." I weighted 159 lbs. That is not "too skinny" for a girl my height (5'9")! Jealousy is a nasty trait. People can't handle others DOING what they can't or haven't done. You're losing weight, they WANT to but haven't..

Keep doing what you're doing! I definitely support those who are doing well for themselves!

You are SO right about you doing what they WANT to do but, don't have the willpower to do it.
  • wyangel
    wyangel Posts: 36
    Options
    That's right! You just keep doing what you're doing, and take care of yourself and let them be jealous - that's the only reason they are hating! Great job. I bet her comments just gave you even more inspiration and movtivation!
  • MzMiller1215
    Options
    That's right! You just keep doing what you're doing, and take care of yourself and let them be jealous - that's the only reason they are hating! Great job. I bet her comments just gave you even more inspiration and movtivation!

YES!! It did!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Haters_Gonna_Hate_04.jpg

Success!
  • MzMiller1215
    Options
    [img]"http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5H970L7yI/AAAAAAABSjc/_RxQvP7vu3g/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_04.jpg"[/img]

Trying to post a photo and failing miserably. I even used the search function to see how to put an image in.

FAIL. Also, I can't delete this comment because that's how these boards work.

Have you tried uploading the picture on PhotoBucket.com and then copying the Image code to your post?
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep going too!

Some time ago, when I lost weight before, one of our church mothers asked me, "Are you losing weight?" I proudly said yes and she told me firmly that I'd lost enough. I was crushed...

NOT ANYMORE!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Hating is the sincerest form of flattery so make sure to thank all your haters for reaffirming that you are doin' the damn thang. I'm only saying this because I just had to check this co-worker of mine who consistently makes negative comments about my weight loss. It's funny how people don't think twice about saying something to a person who they think is too thin but, you get crucified if you say something about a person who could lose some weight! You worry about YOU and I will keep focusing on ME. I don't need you to validate what I am doing to improve MY health! Have a great day everyone and thanks for allowing me to vent. :happy:

My pastor joel Osteen said it best: "Haters don't like you because deep down inside they want to be you". It's sad that people don't support others when they have challenges of their own. She could learn a lot from you. I am glad you are continuing to do your thing. You look HOT!!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yes, and you find out who your true friends are... :tongue:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    HATERS BY MAYA ANGELOU

A hater is someone who is jealous and envious and spends
    all their time trying to make you look small so they can look tall.

They are very negative people to say the least. Nothing is ever good enough!

When you make your mark, you will always attract some haters...

That's why you have to be careful with whom you share
    your blessings and your dreams, because some folk can't
    handle seeing you blessed...

It's dangerous to be like somebody else... If God
    wanted you to be like somebody else, He would have given you what He gave them! Right?

You never know what people have gone through to get what they have...
    The problem I have with haters is that they see my glory, but they don't know my story...
    If the grass looks greener on the other side of the
    fence, you can rest assured that the water bill is higher there too!

We've all got some haters among us!

Some people envy you because you can:
    a) Have a relationship with God
    b) Light up a room when you walk in
    c) Start your own business
    d) Tell a man / woman to hit the curb (if he / she isn't about the right thing)
    e) Raise your children without both parent being in the home

Haters can't stand to see you happy.
    Haters will never want to see you succeed.

Most of our haters are people who are supposed to be on our side.

How do you handle your undercover haters?

You can handle these haters by:

1. Knowing who you are & who your true friends are (VERY IMPORTANT!!)
    2. Having a purpose to your life:
    Purpose does not mean having a job. You can have a job and still be unfulfilled.
    A purpose is having a clear sense of what God has called you to be.
    Your purpose is not defined by what others think about you.
    3. By remembering what you have is by divine prerogative and not human manipulation.

Fulfill your dreams! You only have one life to live...when its your time to leave this earth, you 'want' to be able to say, 'I've lived my life and fulfilled 'my' dreams,... Now I'm ready to go HOME!

When God gives you favor, you can tell your haters,
    'Don't look at me...Look at Who is in charge of me...'

Pass this to all of your family & friends who you know
    are not hating on you including the person who sent it to
    you. If you don't get it back, maybe you called somebody
    out! Don't worry about it, it's not your problem,
    it's theirs.. Just pray for them, that their life can be as
    fulfilled as yours! Watch out for Haters...BUT most of all don't
    become a HATER!