Recipe Builder

Options
I just used the Recipe Buider for the first time and discovered that it is so cool! I calculated a pasta recipe that I normally make even when I am not trying to lose and discovered that if I make my portion a bit smaller, the dish is really not bad for my diet at all. Being able to calculate any recipe is a really awesome tool that I am sure I will using a lot of. It has inspired me to cook more and spending some time on making my meals I have learned to enjoy the end result much more.

Replies

• kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    It's a great tool! I used it on a recipe where I already had nutrition facts written down, and it calculated different (more accurate, obviously) results. Congrats and keep going! :)
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Yay, isn't it great though! I LOVE COOKING/BAKING and I don't have to do the math..hehe!!:wink:
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I also use this tool to modify recipes I find w/ leaner ingredients. ie: 93% lean ground beef, etc. I love this tool.
  • kathy0317
    Options
    I love it too. I sometime use it to roughly calculate restaurant meals that don't have nutritional info available.

I just wish that it would allow easier editing of the quantity of the ingredients.