Over 200 Club week 5 (open group)

Options

Replies

• Mette
    Mette Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks awestfall for stepping in, since am is MIA. I'll give your challenge a go, because squats I can do in my own home, and it dosen't require any preporation. I'm SOOOO in.:smile:

AWESTFALL you rock ! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I'll try to keep up with you and also do 300 this week.

Wanning:smile:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    WTG everyone keep up the great work.
  • kiki75
    kiki75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP, today's my first day and I was wondering if I can join your group. :smile:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP, today's my first day and I was wondering if I can join your group. :smile:
    Sure dear anyone is welcome to join this group.Our weigh ins are every Friday and our new challenge this week is to see how many squats you can do for the week.Check back with us daily or give us your totals on Friday whichever is more convienent.AGAIN WELCOME and Much success to you.:flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    50 squats again today, my legs are hurting, i will do more when they feel better :blushing:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I am in for some squats today. I'll report tomorrow how many I get done:smile: Welcome to all the new people.
  • awestfall
    Options
    50 squats again today, my legs are hurting, i will do more when they feel better :blushing:
    Don't kill yourself doing squats girl give yourself a break if you need one.I did 50 today.Not feeling so well so I am tring to take it sort of easy but I have alady done my 2 hours of cardio and my strength traing for today and I am taking a break for the rest of the day.:flowerforyou: WTG everyone on this challenge.Keep up the great work.
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i couldn't find this i dont' know why i am starting the squats today i am hoping to lose 10 pounds by my next dr appoinment in 3 weeks
  • jocelynnbug
    Options
    i did 106 squats yay:laugh:
    i worked my butt off doing my FIRM video it kicks my butt everytime
    no matter how much i exercise and i love it for that
    i should be getting turbo jam in a few weeks it says 4-6 weeks and my mom ordered it for me
    2 weeks ago i'm really excited for that

Good Luck Everyone!

hope am is ok
  • Mette
    Mette Posts: 29
    Options
    Squats - count !

Fri : 20
    sat: 20
    sun: 30
    mon: 40
    tues: 40

I'm at 150 allready :tongue:

Yay:smile:
    Wanning
  • awestfall
    Options
    WTG Everyone you all are doing GREAT on this challenge!!Hope Fridays weigh in is great for EVERYONE:flowerforyou: keep up the AWESOME WORK !!
  • jocelynnbug
    Options
    116 squats today
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    60 squats for me. I can't believe I did that many. Boy do I feel the burn of them.
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    Hi ladies! its been awhile. Ive been crazy busy with my b-day weekend and birthday itself plus my best friend and her bf drove in from maine for the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't squeeze in any exorcise or even attempt to keep track of my calories. As a result im back to my start weight of 220. sigh.

Okay this is going to sound really lame.. but I am having a hard time learning how to do squats... am I pathetic or what?1

so this is my day back on the diet and hitting the gym tonight.

<3
    B
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! its been awhile. Ive been crazy busy with my b-day weekend and birthday itself plus my best friend and her bf drove in from maine for the weekend. Unfortunately I didn't squeeze in any exorcise or even attempt to keep track of my calories. As a result im back to my start weight of 220. sigh.

Okay this is going to sound really lame.. but I am having a hard time learning how to do squats... am I pathetic or what?1

<3
    B

this link has a lot of ideas and techniques for squats. You can also search You Tube for a video (can't send you a link because it is blocked at work!) Good luck!
    http://exercise.about.com/od/lowerbodyworkouts/ig/Lower-Body-Exercise-Photos/
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options

<3
    B

this link has a lot of ideas and techniques for squats. You can also search You Tube for a video (can't send you a link because it is blocked at work!) Good luck!
    http://exercise.about.com/od/lowerbodyworkouts/ig/Lower-Body-Exercise-Photos/

Thanks! This looks really helpful!
    p.s. guys I didn't get a diamond ring for my b-day but instead diamond studs! 1 KT!!!!! I <3 my man!
  • Matterafun
    Options
    Wow, we've got some endurance squaters in the group! Great job, everybody! Here's my squat report to date:

Sunday: 16
    Monday: 16
    Tuesday: 36
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Hey guys!!! I am still here, just lost track for a little bit. Alot has gone on in my personal life and getting online everyday was getting to overwhelming for me. I like that someone else did take over, it really shows committment, and I would like to just participate in the challenges for awhile! I am going to start today. So for a little while, I would love it if everyone else organized the challenges, and I will chime in when a good idea crosses my mind... :wink:

Awestfall: Thanks so much for taking initiative and stepping up and not letting everyone down.. you are a rockstar!
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey guys!!! I am still here, just lost track for a little bit. Alot has gone on in my personal life and getting online everyday was getting to overwhelming for me. I like that someone else did take over, it really shows committment, and I would like to just participate in the challenges for awhile! I am going to start today. So for a little while, I would love it if everyone else organized the challenges, and I will chime in when a good idea crosses my mind... :wink:

Awestfall: Thanks so much for taking initiative and stepping up and not letting everyone down.. you are a rockstar!
    You are so welcome and I hope everything works out for you .But don't leave us ok !!:flowerforyou:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    100 squats today after a break, i'll try for more tomorrow