Down 22lbs and working hard for more! *Pictures*

Options
Well here it is! I started August 25th (almost 2 months) and have currently lost 22lbs! I started at 231 lbs. and down to 209 lbs. Very embarrased by the intial pictures but the change makes it all worth it!

The first picture was taken back in June and the second/third were a few weeks before I started the diet and exercise. Those pictures are what kicked my butt into gear!

Picture 4 was taken a few weeks ago and ask you can see I am definitly not filling in the shirt quite like before. lol Picture 5 was taken last week and picture 6 was taken this morning.

1-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

92.jpg

10-1.jpg

122.jpg

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Well here it is! I started August 25th (almost 2 months) and have currently lost 22lbs! I started at 231 lbs. and down to 209 lbs. Very embarrased by the intial pictures but the change makes it all worth it!

The first picture was taken back in June and the second/third were a few weeks before I started the diet and exercise. Those pictures are what kicked my butt into gear!

Picture 4 was taken a few weeks ago and ask you can see I am definitly not filling in the shirt quite like before. lol Picture 5 was taken last week and picture 6 was taken this morning.

1-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

92.jpg

10-1.jpg

122.jpg

change the IMG to lower case img to show pictures
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • RONI11
    RONI11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing a great job!!!! Keep up the good work<3
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep up the great work!
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can really see a difference! You are doing great and you look amazing! Keep it up! :)
  • Xtina_86
    Options
    Thanks yall for the help with the pictures! lol idk what i was doing!
  • sophomorejinx
    Options
    You're doing SO well!!!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can see such a difference already... wonderful! Keep up the great work and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey :happy:
  • aurorasangel2000
    Options
    Good job :-)
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Very GOOD!!! keep on truckin you're on your way!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Looking good girly!!! Hard work is paying off!!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Doing great!!!! Congratulations!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ivorytickler02
    Options
    you look great! i've also lost 22 lbs in about 2 months. but you can't see it on me like on you! congrats!
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    Great job! you look great.
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    Congrats!! You can totally tell in your pics....WTG!!
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    GET. IT. GIRL!

=) That's AWESOME!!! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    Isn't it GREAT when a "tight" shirt "fits" better!?! I see the progress in your pictures! Great job!
  • Xtina_86
    Options
    Isn't it GREAT when a "tight" shirt "fits" better!?! I see the progress in your pictures! Great job!

Lol for real! I was in XL shirts and size 18 pants. Now I look back and should have been in xxl shirts and size 20 pants. :-x

Thanks everyone!
  • gacornell
    gacornell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It's amazing to see how much of a difference 20 lbs makes. You're doing a great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!