Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What a 45 pound loss looks like on me (graphic... sorry)

LATeagno
LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
I haven't done a side by side since June. I did this morning, and the results were awesome! I still have another 70-80 lbs. to go until my goal, but halfway there looks good right now too. :)

I started my lifestyle change in March, so I have actually lost a little more than 70 lbs. overall, but I didn't take a before picture back in March. I really wish I did!

My starting pants size was a 24/26 and is now an 18. :D I'm starting to have a human shape again instead of a balloon. LOL

Oh, and yes, both pics are me-- I just dyed my hair brown last month! lol

2i1d1te.jpg

Replies

• skfj5
    skfj5 Posts: 70
    CONGRATS!!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Hey! That's completely changed the shape of your midsection - well done you! You are looking great!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Wow - your waist! Your waist! I can see it! hehe enjoy success - and get used to it! There will be more!!
  • kimbk1
    kimbk1 Posts: 38 Member
    very impressive!! (not graphic)
  • Great job!!! What to go. You are looking great!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Great job! Congratulations on reaping the rewards of your hard work and determination to blast the fat!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    look at you!! well done!!!

xo
  • treatingmybodyright
    treatingmybodyright Posts: 184 Member
    That is phenomenal! You are an inspiration to all! You should be SO PROUD of yourself!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    What an inspiration! I can't wait to see your March 2012 pic :)
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member

Congratulations!! I wish I did this!! (I'm sure the under those scribbles you look amazing!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Great job!
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Your skin has tightened up so amazingly! Great work!
  • tammylwv
    tammylwv Posts: 155 Member
    Awesome! We have a similiar build so it's nice to get a lil peek at what I have to look forward too. :)
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Good job!
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Congrats!! :)
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Wow!! You look GREAT! Look how TINY your waist is... what a huge difference!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member

Congratulations!! I wish I did this!! (I'm sure the under those scribbles you look amazing!!

Thank you! I added the scribbles because i didn't want anyone stealing this and making it public on the net (well, and having people know it was me, anyway! lol!) This way I can just deny it if it happens. "You have no proof!" lol
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Fantastic job!! you look great! keep up the good work!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    AWESOME KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :flowerforyou: btw like brown hair color.
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220 Member
    LOOKEN GOOD!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!