this april i pledge...

Options
For the month of april I am pleading to do something new! Inspired by one of my favorite blogs I am going to alternate calories. For example 1200 one day 1400 the next 1200, 1400! I am going to try something new! I scale has not moved in two weeks so hopefully this will jump start things! I am also going to increase my running mileage and do 30 day shred at least 5 days a week! I am pleding this to all you guys so - stick with it! With me luck!!

So on a fun note... What do you guys pledge for april?

Replies

• megancolleen
    Options
    For the month of april I am pleading to do something new! Inspired by one of my favorite blogs I am going to alternate calories. For example 1200 one day 1400 the next 1200, 1400! I am going to try something new! I scale has not moved in two weeks so hopefully this will jump start things! I am also going to increase my running mileage and do 30 day shred at least 5 days a week! I am pleding this to all you guys so - stick with it! With me luck!!

• tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    PledgeShineUP.JPG

No really, I pledge to quit smoking so that I can up my sprint times.
  • megancolleen
    Options
    haha that was cute!:tongue:
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    I alreay started the 30 day shred and I am doing it 30 days straight. My lst day is April 21st. I also set a weight loss goal for the month and I so hope to reach it. Good luck to you Megancolleen and you to Natash26.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

I just want to say you have such a pretty name. It just goes so well together. :flowerforyou:
  • Jamiegirl2009
    Jamiegirl2009 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I Pledge to Start running as I have to date since January lost 20 lbs and now I feel comfortable enough to start running with my D.B.F and to Track EVERYTHING I put into my mouth.

My goal is to lose 2 lbs a week for April : )