nsv

I usually dread visiting my aunt. She would make comments "I never thought you would get this big!" or "You were always skinny as a kid" and it always seemed like I was EVER good enough. Well a week or two ago, I broke down and visited her....and to my surprise she called me a priss butt and gave me a hug.....and complimented me on how I've trimmed down a lot. Her and a lady that I've known since childhood were also saying that they were envious that I was turning into a "skinny minnie"

I've also had coworkers notice the weight loss. One guy asked me if I was on a diet.....I explained its not a diet, its a lifestyle....and the guys that work at a local restuaraunts are always flirting with me now, even though I'm a happily married woman. But it still feels good ;)

Replies

• Rags2Righteous
    Rags2Righteous Posts: 200 Member
    You GO girl. Keep up the good work. And as much as you love your family and close friends, remember that their words and opinions do not define you. :wink:
  • Robinkinchen
    Robinkinchen Posts: 39 Member
    That always feels good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!