Your biggest BUT

Options
I was going to go to the gym BUTT I was really cold and sleepy this morning.

Replies

• PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was going to lay off the beer this weekend. But.......My best friend/brother/sister/chap I met once in the lift, was having a party for his birthday/retirement/leaving/promotion etc etc etc...and I couldn't say no.
  • kaf330
    kaf330 Posts: 61
    Options
    I was going to workout every morning but it is harder to get up in morning and workout during colder months. It is cold and dark outside and my bed is warm.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I was going to lay off the beer this weekend. But.......My best friend/brother/sister/chap I met once in the lift, was having a party for his birthday/retirement/leaving/promotion etc etc etc...and I couldn't say no.

Nice! How about... I was going to stop binge eating BUTTTT my girlfriend made lasagna for dinner
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of trying yoga but, can't find a class beginner enough.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was going to workout every morning but it is harder to get up in morning and workout during colder months. It is cold and dark outside and my bed is warm.
    Uh Huh!
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I was going to throw out those eggs that were expired for a week... but I really wanted eggs this morning.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I was going to take a day off, BUT I ate too much and need to work it off. (Actually I am a workout junky.)
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was going to take a day off, BUT I ate too much and need to work it off. (Actually I am a workout junky.)
    I've been there done that
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    May not be my biggest BUT, however it is my most recent- lol:

I wasn't going to fry the pork loins last night BUT we're out of tinfoil and w/o tinfoil to catch drippings the fire alarm goes off and I wasn't about to go to walmart lol
  • missamy1989
    Options

I think thats my biggest 'But' aswel, other than my actualy butt (bottom) x
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    May not be my biggest BUT, however it is my most recent- lol:

I wasn't going to fry the pork loins last night BUT we're out of tinfoil and w/o tinfoil to catch drippings the fire alarm goes off and I wasn't about to go to walmart lol
    That sounds reasonable
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

I think thats my biggest 'But' aswel, other than my actualy butt (bottom) x
    I have a reverse butt myself
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I was going to work my glutes extra today, but was too lazy to kick my own butt.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was going to work my glutes extra today, but was too lazy to kick my own butt.
    lol! I like that one
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    I was going to work out....but My work out clothes are too tight

I have used that in the past. ((hangs head in shame))
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was going to work out....but My work out clothes are too tight

I have used that in the past. ((hangs head in shame))
    That should be motivation
  • nanodot
    nanodot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I was going to lose weight, BUT that never works, so why bother?

This one can be pretty powerful if you have never been a healthy weight as an adult, you cannot visualize what you would look like as a thin person.
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I HATE the cold, especially in the morning. Have to really fight the urge to just curl up and stay in the my blanket cave. Winter is the hardest time for me to get in my AM workouts.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I was going to lose weight, BUT that never works, so why bother?

This one can be pretty powerful if you have never been a healthy weight as an adult, you cannot visualize what you would look like as a thin person.
    I agree. Its so easy just to stay the way you are. The hard thing to do is get up and do something about it.
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    That is my biggest down fall seeing my self in the end result. i have never been thin so i dont know what it feels like to be skinnny but i be skinny taste better then anything in the world.
    Its fixing your mind on how bad you want it