Hello

Options
Like so many others here I'm new to the site, but not new to dieting. So far I have a good year of hard work under my belt during which I have accomplished more then I ever thought possible by changing one simple thing. I did a complete over hall on my live style. No more fast food fries and all day on the couch. I have worked a little movement into everything I do, and there are more veggies and the like in my diet then before. I actually take time to read the labels on the food I eat and make better choices because I take the time to do the work.

Replies

• RunLiftEat
    RunLiftEat Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welome! Sounds like you are doing a great job. Congratulations on all your accomplishments this year!
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Great Job on doing the extra work it takes to get where you want to be!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Excellent healthy choices going on here!! You're on the right path! Keep at it!
  • BlueStar1989
    BlueStar1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your encouragement. :)
  • missamy1989
    Options
    Well done. Sounds good. Im pretty much trying to do the same thing. I was a size 10/12 (9/10st) before I had my son and because I did nothing about it straight after, its just kept piling on and I'm now size 18/20 (17st). I've got the baby belly and Bingo wings and I don't really feel like much of a "MILF" at the mo.
    My fitness pal is really useful; now I'm recording what I eat, I catch myself out if I go to snack and stop myself. The problem is the want to snack in the first place, Its become common place to go grab a snack unfortunately.
    Just need to get the daily motivation to exercise alot more.
    Amy x
  • Annbellfield
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to this site as well but like Bluestar not new to dieting. Over the last 3 years I've shifted 6 1/2 stone doing more or less the same as BlueStar and have built up my exercise to a level I never thought I'd be able to reach, I'm now fitter than ever but I was finding the other stone I wanted to shift hard going and seemed to have bottomed out. This site is helping me address that last stubborn stone and keep the lot from coming back again and hopefully I'll make some nice new friends along the way. Good luck everyone x
  • amy709
    amy709 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey all! :D
    I have been using MFP app on my iPhone now forever but this is my first time on the website, my bestie showed it to me.
    Good job to everyone :D