The 30 day shred 'who cares if it's not the 1st of the month

Options
Hi all!

I seriously need some motivation so decided to start a new challenge group. Basically the background is that I started the 30 day shred 13 days before I went on holiday and during that time I lost 7 inches. However since I got back from Ibiza the land of junk food galore, I have luckily managed to lose my holiday weight however since I got back to England I've done the 30 day shred about twice. The scales have been seriously s...l...o...w...i...n...g down and now have halted. I know I could and should be doing better!

So I have decided to do the 30 day shred continuously for 30 days. I know its not the beginning of the month but i don't want to wait until November. Would anyone like to join me? We could all agree a day to start? Maybe Monday 24th? I could seriously do we others egging me on and am always happy to offer support too.

Also if everyone feels comfortable we could post our before and after measurements after the 30 days.

Let me know if you are in :)

Thanks

Replies

• mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

I did the first 10 days, went on vacation, and never did start back up. I'd love to get back into it and do the 30 days straight. And Monday sounds good to start. :)
  • lightinurlife
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I was in a 30 day shred challenge group a couple of months ago but had to stop when my home flooded and we were bouncing from house to house until we found a permenant place to live.

Needless to say I've gained about 10 pounds and I'm devastated.

The 24th sounds good to me :)
  • haley_b_87
    Options
    I'll do it! Sounds like fun!
  • jlm962
    jlm962 Posts: 64
    Options
    I want to do it too but I won't be starting it for a little bit yet. Next week I am doing the inferno plan with turbo fire. Feel free to add me, though! I did it awhile ago and had great results but I never finished it.
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Yay! We are all going to complete all 30 days this time! Please feel free to add me if you like :)

P.s. so sorry your house was flooded :(
  • dyeager01
    dyeager01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have already started, but I am posting to motivate. This DVD works, I don't care what anyone says. You should see my arms, they lookin good and I am just 8 days in. I need to be in a size 6 dress by 11/19 so I am going not stop as well.
  • shickam062604
    shickam062604 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am in! I actually started already, but would like to have a group. I am only 2 days in and it is tough. I want to finish though even when my mind says give up.
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Awesome! The more the merrier!
  • shickam062604
    Options
    What measurements we doing? I decided to stop and restart with you guys today. :smile:
  • PandiLynn
    PandiLynn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I started the 30DS again last week but I would love to be a part of this with you guys! Just finished level 1 for the day!

11843433.png
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Is everybody ready to get going today?

I'll be doing the Shred after my son goes to bed tonight, at 8pm. I'm not a fan of working out that late because I'm tired, but when else would I do it?? Lol
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Hi girls, I did day one after work :) hope you all managed to do it.

Right measurements, I think, arms, hips, belly button, waist, bum, thighs and chest/back. What do you think?
  • shickam062604
    Options
    I think those measurements are good. Day 3 and Jillian is still kicking my butt! How are you all doing with it?
  • karenkinyua
    Options
    I have tried working out a couple of times but end up getting slack. I need help. Someone please motivate me.
  • PandiLynn
    Options
    Alright, just finished day 4 of the 30ds and here are my measurements for the day.
    Weight:253 lb
    Arms:17.5 in
    Hips:52.5
    Belly Button:50.7
    Waist:42.75
    Bum: 50.5
    Thighs: 29.5
    Chest/Back:49
  • shickam062604
    Options
    Day 6, how is everyone doing? I think it is getting easier. My measurements for today are: weight: 164.5
    Hips and waist: 38
    Chest:36
    Butt: 42
    Neck 13.5
    I think these are accurate. I am gonna do a little research and adjust if I need to.
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry only just checking in, been having to work loads of overtime :(

Oh Karen, how are you getting on with working out now? You can do this, look at the 30ds results in success stories, ALL of us can be one of those if we keep going!

How is everyone else getting on?!

Day 7, I feel like my arms are a bit stronger. Still hurts though Haha!

I measured on the first day, I'm typing this on my phone so I will post then later.

Keep going girls :)
  • PandiLynn
    Options
    Well I just finished Level 1 day 7, but my measurements aren't really doing anything, they're all messed up because I measure in a different place each time I think, I'll just post them when I start level 2 even if they havent changed. Plus side, I lost 2 lb!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Well done on the 2lb weightloss! :)