Banana Nut Cheerios + Very Vanilla Silk

Options
Aegelis
Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
The combo may not sound like it works very well, but it is a very filling breakfast having 1 cup of each to create a whole lot of taste and 263 calories. Although I don't normally like soy milk, the very vanilla makes the otherwise 'soylent' flaour. Anyone have other filling, low calorie combos they'd like to share?

Replies

• tayniicole
    Options
    I just had this this morning but with vanilla almond milk! It's soooo good!
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    that sounds amazing!!!!!!!!! We drink soy, so I'll have to get that flavor!! :) My favorite low cal (snack) is chobani plain Greek with sliced strawberries and blueberries with 2 packets of truvia sprinkled on top OR a tsp. of sugar free jello or pudding mix mixed in. Very low cal and full of fiber and protein!! :)
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Eggs. They are wonderful in every way. Hard boilded, fried in cooking spray, scrambled. You can add bacon bits to it, a little shredded mozzarella cheese, some red onion, bell pepper & have yummy flling breakfast.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Although I don't normally like soy milk, the very vanilla makes the otherwise 'soylent' flaour. Anyone

Does that mean soylent vanilla is people?
  • angiecraine
    Options
    I'm a fan of oatmeal! I had recently burned myself out on it though, eating it every stinking day. Today I rekindled my love!! I'm 5'0" and 128lbs now , wooooo hooooooo!! So for me, I eat 1/3c of quick oats and usually add 1tsp of cinnamon and splenda. Today, I opted for one tsp of brown sugar and one tsp of local honey!! OMG, it is amazing!! And only 140 calories. If that isn't enough cals for your breakfast, add a piece of fresh fruit on the side and you've got a perfect, well-rounded breakfast. And, you've cut out most of the refined sugar and the local honey helps with allergies. Winner :)
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Although I don't normally like soy milk, the very vanilla makes the otherwise 'soylent' flaour. Anyone

and here i thought that only Solyent Green was ppl.
  • Aegelis
    Options

I'm so glad you got this reference :-D

Soylent_Green.gif
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options

I'm so glad you got this reference :-D

Soylent_Green.gif

It seems an amazing number of people did not.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs on top of two slices of whole wheat toast spread with a little olive oil mayo on each:) sprinkled with low sodium natures seasoning... I eat it every day.... It never gets old:) sometimes I fry a slice of bacon and put half a slice on each slice ...it's da bomb fo shizzle:)
  • Aegelis
    Options
    I'm good for a 2-egg omelet as well with salt, pepper, a little cheddar cheese, bacon bits, parsley, and a pinch of garlic. It's usually a dinner but a low calorie one, about 300 calories.
  • kharano
    Options
    I love those socks, and I'm so pleased a fellow fiber-artist is flaunting it!