My accomplisments so far still more to come

Options
When I started (May:smile: 10th 2011) my new lifestyle change I was in a size 28(390lbs) and they were to tight. My main goal was to fit in a 20 at all my favorite stores (Torrid,Alloy,Macys,Old Navy,Forever 21+). Especially my favorite jeans (Silver) I am proud to announce I went to all these stores yesterday and I am able to fit in a solid 20(321lbs). My goal has been accomplished, my new next goal is to be in a size 16 therefore I can shop at the Gap. My second goal was to be able to fit in a roller coaster comfortably and I was able to fulfill that yesterday at the State Fair. I am so proud of myself for the accomplishments I have finished so far. I have always been on this diet and that diet since age 4 and to know that I can do this without pills or diets is just amazing. The lost weight is just a added perk but wasn't my main goal until I lost 50lbs..I just wanted to share this with you guys hoping it can inspire someone. I go to these success stories all the time to read when I need some encouragement. Sorry I don't really have any before pics at 392lbs because I always hid from the camera or they are only face shots so that's all I have to show :-( Thanks for reading and I hope if you are feeling discouraged please friend me. My new lifestyle has changed my thoughts and feelings toward myself in ways I couldn't imagine. Have a GREAT day!!! :-)

Replies

• Granny1227
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Congratulations on your achievements! :)
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    As an avid shopper myself, I totally understand how exciting it is to fit into smaller clothes at your favorite (and new!) stores. Congratulations, that's a fantatstic accomplishment! You're doing so well. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • Candicegay51
    Candicegay51 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow this is awesome. Keep it up!!!
  • brianna789
    Options
    Wow... that is GREAT!!! congratulations, keep up the good work and you will make your next goal in NO time at all.
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    WTG girl!!! That is an awesome accomplishment! Keep up the good work :happy:
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment!! That is amazing!

Keep up the good work Chickie!! :flowerforyou:
  • greenie
    greenie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It is so wonderful when you start checking those goals accomplished off your list! WTG on all the hard work to get there.
  • afiyap
    afiyap Posts: 6
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishments! Keep it up! =)
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • SannaBourne
    Options
    Awhhh i just love your positive attitude <3 congratulations, you are an inspiration :D
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! LOVE IT!
  • Phoenixsky13
    Phoenixsky13 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dosn't success feel great! Congratulations!
  • GettinMyLifeBck
    GettinMyLifeBck Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :-)
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    When I started (May:smile: 10th 2011) my new lifestyle change I was in a size 28(390lbs) and they were to tight. My main goal was to fit in a 20 at all my favorite stores (Torrid,Alloy,Macys,Old Navy,Forever 21+). Especially my favorite jeans (Silver) I am proud to announce I went to all these stores yesterday and I am able to fit in a solid 20(321lbs). My goal has been accomplished, my new next goal is to be in a size 16 therefore I can shop at the Gap. My second goal was to be able to fit in a roller coaster comfortably and I was able to fulfill that yesterday at the State Fair. I am so proud of myself for the accomplishments I have finished so far. I have always been on this diet and that diet since age 4 and to know that I can do this without pills or diets is just amazing. The lost weight is just a added perk but wasn't my main goal until I lost 50lbs..I just wanted to share this with you guys hoping it can inspire someone. I go to these success stories all the time to read when I need some encouragement. Sorry I don't really have any before pics at 392lbs because I always hid from the camera or they are only face shots so that's all I have to show :-( Thanks for reading and I hope if you are feeling discouraged please friend me. My new lifestyle has changed my thoughts and feelings toward myself in ways I couldn't imagine. Have a GREAT day!!! :-)

That is completely awesome, It is only a matter of time until you hit your next goal. Job well done!
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have worked very hard for this. Enjoy and keep it up!
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Great job! That's a big accomplishment!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    A-MAZING!! You should be so proud and definitely thanks for sharing your story! You will look around and you will be sharing that size 16 story. Stay rocking it girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!