Hello from Utah...

Options
I did a search this morning looking for a free online calorie counter and ran across this great site. I am so excited to have found these message boards and look forward to getting to know some of you.

I am in desparate need of some change in my lifestyle and eating habits. Last week I stepped on the scale for the first time in a few months and it scared me to death at how close I was to 200 pounds. Only 4 pounds away!!!

So here I am. My fist goal is to lose 30 pounds before our vacation to New York in August.

Replies

• BrittanyTh
    Options
    I did a search this morning looking for a free online calorie counter and ran across this great site. I am so excited to have found these message boards and look forward to getting to know some of you.

I am in desparate need of some change in my lifestyle and eating habits. Last week I stepped on the scale for the first time in a few months and it scared me to death at how close I was to 200 pounds. Only 4 pounds away!!!

So here I am. My fist goal is to lose 30 pounds before our vacation to New York in August.
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i'm from utah too!

This site really makes it great and easy!
    the people here are really great and help keep you motivated!

Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Exqitblkprl
    Exqitblkprl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittnay, I just joined recently myself and I have fallen in love with this site. The food and exercise trackers are fantastic. I am thrilled my sister told me about this place. She's a memebr too and together we hope to make great progress and we have a reunion coming up in July. Best of luck to you in your journey and welcome to MFP!
  • BrittanyTh
    Options
    Thanks I'm excited and really think this will provide me with some much needed motivation.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: