needing the motivation again!!!

Options
Since the beginning of the year I've lost 21lbs and I'm so pleased and feel so much better and I have even had a break through out the year and lost it slowly so I can learn to manage it, back in August I really started it again and have been doing so well as some of the girls from work were doing it also, they have now all met their target weights and I seem to of lost my motivation, this week I have been awful although I haven't gone over my calorie limits by much I have been eating things that are so high in calories and fat its, I also used to go to the gym 3 times a week , now everything seems like a struggle.

I still would like to loose another 24lbs but really need some help and motivation.

please help advice required.

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Just remember what got you motivated in the first place and do that!

:flowerforyou:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I just think of this scene and how I don't want to be kidnapped, http://videosift.com/video/Silence-of-the-Lambs-Buffalo-Bill-s-Dance never known who might think you'd make a nice skin suit.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You have to find what motivates you. Like the wise Heather once said, "Just start"
    Now, GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!!!
    That was toughlove. Do whatever it takes.
  • lisaloo85
    Options
    I am having the same problem right now! I feel like the motivation that I had to lose my first 20 lbs was there because I wanted to look good for my wedding this past Sept. but now that it is over I have seem to lost all motivation to continue on this lifestyle! I don't know what to do to get back on track! I sound just like you, I have been over a ton for my daily calories but the food that I ate was super unhealthy. I just keep telling myself "tomorrow I will do better" but never do!
    I hope that you can get yourself back on track!!! I know that you can!