Hello from Florida!

Options
I saw this on a message board I read and think it's a great idea! Hope I can make it work for me!
I have been under a Doctors care and have lost 84 pounds already! I can no longer afford the Dr. so I am on my own!
I still have 73 lbs to go so you can imagine where I started! I need the accountability factor so tis may be my way to the finish line!
Just call me kcsgramma!

Replies

• kcsgramma
    Options
    I saw this on a message board I read and think it's a great idea! Hope I can make it work for me!
    I have been under a Doctors care and have lost 84 pounds already! I can no longer afford the Dr. so I am on my own!
    I still have 73 lbs to go so you can imagine where I started! I need the accountability factor so tis may be my way to the finish line!
    Just call me kcsgramma!
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too.. but this seems like the place to be!!

Best wishes on reaching your goal!!
  • wildfire68
    Options
    Welcome,
    this is the best place to be... Everything you ever wanted to know and were too afraid to try. lol

Need ideas, need support, need accountability you have it all here.

Good luck on your journey
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • Mishka_Neil
    Options
    Hello florida!
    you sound upbeat and full of pep! :) I wish you all the best! GOOD LUCK!:bigsmile: :heart: :drinker:
  • Mishka_Neil
    Options
    "A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water."

-Eleanor Roosevelt

LOL! good quote tam! it made me laugh! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: