Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Your biggest BUT

2»

Replies

• VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Not the biggest, but certainly recent...

I was going to let Jillian beat me up with the Shred on Wednesday night, but I was tired so I did 5 sets of 20 crunches instead.

I was going to let her beat me up yesterday night, but I had a friend coming over for dinner so I cleaned the house instead.

Maybe Jillian will make an appearance tonight...
  • I was going to run faster, but the wind held me back!
  • I was going to work out....but My work out clothes are too tight

I have used that in the past. ((hangs head in shame))
    That should be motivation

Its my motivation, I have loads of gorgeous clothes that ive kept but cant fit into anymore...Im keeping them and am determined to fit into them once again, lol. xx
  • SPheonix22
    SPheonix22 Posts: 90 Member
    I was going to eat a sensible meal.... BUTT my kids wanted pizza. I know so sad.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    I was gonna go for a run, but it was raining.

When I skip a run, this is usually the reason better than 75% of the time.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    I was going to get up and run this morning BEFORE work BUT the damn puppy decided to get the S***s last night and I had to get up and deal with cleaning it up twice and taking him outside!

BUT despite that I will run tonight after I make dinner!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    I was going to run the Philly Marathon this year BUT missed the registration by mere minutes. STILL kicking myself in the derriere for that "not getting hot fast enough"... UGH!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    I know I should workout BUT it was such a long stressful day at work and a glass of wine on the porch sounds so much nicer.
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Lifting weights. I'm a wuss and hate the way it makes me feel...while I do it.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I was going to be good BUT I had some son's 3rd birthday party and made 100 cupcakes. Someone has to eat them right?!?!?!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    I was going to get on the exercise bike but then I saw this thread....
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    I wanted to sign up for bikram......... but then i saw the fees, and we're not exactly rich.

so i spent money on free weights instead, because i can keep doing that over and over and over and over instead of paying per class :happy:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    I was going to stop eating oh henry bites BUT there yummy and if i finish them now I wont be tempted the tomorrow. LOL
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    I was going to work out....but My work out clothes are too tight

I have used that in the past. ((hangs head in shame))
    That should be motivation

or time to work out in your bra and undies in your living room!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    The one following along behind me! Therefore, I haul it out of bed every freaking morning and either run, bike or lift weights. But I'm not happy when I first get up.:grumble:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    The one following along behind me! Therefore, I haul it out of bed every freaking morning and either run, bike or lift weights. But I'm not happy when I first get up.:grumble:

lol

I say I workout before I have coffee so my brain is still groggy and can't talk my body out of it!
  • suzan40
    suzan40 Posts: 16
    think it depends on what excercise it is , i get up and do zumba before anything else!lol:laugh: