WHAT ARE YOU WORKING FOR???

Options
We all have goals, and ultimately most of us want to hit a certain "weight", but what are you working for? I see a lot of posts about the holidays, or vacations, or maybe that sweet black dress, it could be for your wedding, or an Island getaway?
~Regardless what the goal, or what you concentrate on while your legs burn so bad you want to stop, think about this...

You are working toward a goal, but your bonus is MIRACULOUS.....
Your blood flow has the ahhhhh factor, your hearts pumps so calmly, your knees stop clicking because they are relieved, your skin glows, your hiney looks shiney, your rings fit, your shoes feel larger, you gave your face a reason to smile....

So, whatever you think you are working for, KNOW THIS~~~~~YOU ARE REAPING THE BENEFITS of a HEALTHY YOU!

With every accomplishment you visualize on the scale, the internal factor is priceless!

Reach for the stars my friends, and trust me, you will shine.....

So tell me, what are you working for?

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    my first Ms. Fitness Bikini Competition in 2 weeks, 1 day.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    USAF Enlistment within the next 12 months. ASAP.
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Hello :)

I have got into all of my size 8 clothes now from a size 20.. It is now working towards that self esteem which I have lost a great deal of..
  • foxtayle
    foxtayle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am working toward my first LBD (Little Black Dress) - no matter the price tag. My breast size has also gone down since losing weight over the years and I've gone from a C to an A. I feel less feminine and more self-conscious without them. :( So I am looking forward to having augmentation surgery to get back the one thing I DIDN'T want to lose!
  • Ceesmooth
    Ceesmooth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amen... I was just thinking to myself as I read other peoples accomplishments. The best feeling is not that you lost your weight or reached your goal, it's that one moment you look at your self in the mirror and think back on what you use to be when YOU kept saying you "CAN't" or "I DON"T CARE" and now YOU can say I did it.

Keep pushing Forward!!!

I'm working for better lifestyle, A healthier Lifestyle.... One where's there is no limits to what you can do.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Besides that goal weight, I'm working on improved fitness. I've been running more and more this year and have been able to increase my distance and speed. Running comfortably at a pace of 6pmh (or 10 minute mile) would be fantastic! I'd also love to get down to a size 12, maybe 10. Doesn't sound like much to some but having been at size 26 at my heaviest and not being under size 18 for nearly half my life, that's going to be a huge accomplishment!
  • shan889
    shan889 Posts: 73
    Options
    Welp I am currently 150lbs and I have lost 10lbs so far. My ultimate goal would be get down to 135 but 125 would be awesome too! :). I want to feel great about myself again and have confidence. My boyfriend is in the Air Force and he is currently stationed in Alaska. I will be moving back up (I'm from there, but doing school down in Colorado) after I graduate in May. My ultimate goal would be down to 130- 125 when I move back up. I know that he wants to get professional pictures done and I want to look great for them. My first goal is to be 135 when I see him in January. I know this may seem like I might be doing it for him, but I am really doing it for myself because I want to have confidence around him! I want to feel great about my body....even though he tells me all the time he thinks I look good and that I am sexy. I want to feel the same way about myself too!!