NSV today in the dressing room.

Options
So, my bras were not fitting at all anymore. Went and tried some on today. I used to wear 36DD, so I tried on 36D and it was too big. Tried on a 36C and it fit in the cup but was still loose in the band, so I moved down to a 34C. It was just a little too small in the cups. I grabbed a 34D and put it on and it fit! So in about a month I went down a band size and a cup size, or two cup sizes if I stayed in 36(but like I said band was a little loose). They are shrinking fast, but luckily the bra was 7.50 and it was Calvin Klein. Awesome!!

Replies

• missxeve
    Options
    I know the feeling! I went down a bra size too (not a cup size though, thank god, I'm tiny in that area!)
    Keep up the great work!
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! I bet running is much easier now too!
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    Definitely easier when I up mmy speed now, they were what made it the hardest at first!
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    I am hoping to lose some serious inches in this particular area - band size and cup size PLEASE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!