NSV...which made me laugh!

Options
LOL still laughing just thinking about it. Today is causual Friday's in my office and I usually get up really early before anyone else. So I always seem to dress in the dark, but of course I have my closet organized with my work cloths to one side and my causual cloths to the other. Though today I just pulled out the first pair of pants that I got a hold of and to my surprise I didn't even reconize them because they are part of the cloths that I haven't been able to fit into in a long while.

The part that made me laugh is that I could litterly tell you that the last time I wore these pair of pants was in March 23, 2010 because I had a theater stub where I took my daughter to see "How to train a Dragon". LOL

Putting the pants on and the fact I still had to wear a belt, well that really made my day. Just wanted to share my happiness and how amazed how the little things that make me happy.

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Love happy surprises!
  • CuteEllais
    CuteEllais Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a pair of pants that when I can get back in them, I'll literally dance.
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    insert LIKE button here :) Congratulations on your continuing success and surpirse NSV!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory!!
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    Great story!! Congratulations!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Silchi24
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a pair of pants that when I can get back in them, I'll literally dance.

VERY Cute. I might just do that with the next pair of jeans (skinny pants) Thanks a lot!
  • Silchi24
    Options
    insert LIKE button here :) Congratulations on your continuing success and surpirse NSV!

Thank you!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

My funny NSV? This summer, while holding my 2 year old nephew and jumping on the trampoline, my blue jean shorts fell down!!! :laugh:
  • Silchi24
    Options
    Congrats!

My funny NSV? This summer, while holding my 2 year old nephew and jumping on the trampoline, my blue jean shorts fell down!!! :laugh:

LMAO!!! THAT IS HILARIOUS, IN A GOOD WAY OK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!