not your typical 100 and post

Options
lookpretty
lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
So I see a lot of got into the 100's posts but not exactly what I mean.

You know when you go to the doctor the scale has two weights, one goes up to fifty in one pound increments, the one below is 50 pound increments, so you if you are 96 pounds you are 50 and 46, if you are 197 you 150 and 47.

well I am now 100 and 48 pounds, meaning the slider on the bottom doesnt have to go to the 150 markers, pretty f-ing cool right? right?

Committed to staying under that marker for the rest of my life.

Replies

• liveletl0ve
    Options
    lol i know the feeling!! i was just weighed at the dr. midddle of the day AFTER lunch with light jacket and shoes on.. i felt like i was going to throw up.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's a good feeling.
  • michelleb148
    michelleb148 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hated this past summer when I was at the doctor and they had to add the 50 to be over 150 :-( I'm not below that yet, but I definitely understand why you would be excited. Way to go!
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    congratsss! :flowerforyou:
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    That is pretty cool and may have just motivated me to change my goal weight . . .

Congrats!
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    That is fantastic, I am getting close to going down a 50 and I can't wait!!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    To me Im down to vanity pounds, Im in pretty good health, but traditionally my ok weight is 100-150, under 100 too small, over 150 alright take a good long look at yourself
  • Robinkinchen
    Robinkinchen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    that is awesome... i have a long way to go before that happens... . I've always dreaded those scales... but now i have something to look forward to.

thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!