Things you wish you could "Just Say No" to.

Aegelis
Aegelis Posts: 237 Member
edited October 4 in Chit-Chat
For kicks, a little game where you can list one or more things that you wish you could say "no" to without having to give any explanation or end up saying yes to when you know you shouldn't because you it's not going to end well. Here's my starter: Watching movies my co-workers and certain friends recommend. It's not that they're horror or any inappropriate genre, it's that they're comedies that aren't funny, dramas that are exceptionally boring, or independent films that should remain independent of my sight.

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    well this is something i HATE saying no to.
    ANYTHING carb related. Doughnuts,bread,pasta...I can go forever :)
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    The first time I smoked a cigarette at the age of 18.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    The first time I smoked a cigarette at the age of 18.

this

and roasted garbanzo beans
  • Booboo78
    Booboo78 Posts: 169
    "Fancy a drink down the pub?"

Which never stops at just the ONE drink :frown:
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Watching movies my co-workers and certain friends recommend. It's not that they're horror or any inappropriate genre, it's that they're comedies that aren't funny, dramas that are exceptionally boring, or independent films that should remain independent of my sight.

LOL!! I so hear you! I hardly ever agree with friends on movies! I'm a chick and I rarely like "chick flicks". The worst ones ever were the Twilight series - hated the first yet I still saw all three. Why?

My things I can't say 'no' to - volunteering and dark chocolate - I can't seem to say no to people who ask for help and dark chocolate is an absolute addiction for me!
  • Aegelis
    Add French Fries to my list. I don't even like them, but they came with the combo so...
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Starbucks!:smile:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    candy, candy, candy... candy corn
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    caramel
  • sheilarosella
    sheilarosella Posts: 101 Member
    White Wine
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    chocolate
  • Aegelis
    All good choices as well. Add to my list, "projects" by teammates and management. I never say "let me see what I have going on and I'll get back with you in a moment", it's always "yes" and before I realize it I'm swamped trying to complete everything because of my 'superman complex' (I believe I can handle a lot more than I can).
This discussion has been closed.