So far I've lost 39 pounds

Options
So, I've only lost 39 pounds so far, but I thought I would share my success thus far. In the photos below I am actually 10 lb lighter than when I first began. My heaviest ever was 279, but I count my weight loss from 262. =) I hope that all of you have a great journey. I still have plenty of weight to lose, but I thought I would share a little of my journey along the way. These pictures are of me wearing the same jeans and tshirt in both. Its funny how you don't realize you look different until you see yourself standing next to yourself like this. If you haven't done this and are lacking motivation, I recommend it. =)

IMG_0238-1.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg
(edit, adding this so you can see it.)

tarranphone3-2011349-3.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg
(edit, adding this so you can see it.)

Replies

• THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Sorry those pictures are HUGE!! :) I didn't know LOL well...I'll have to fix it when I get home.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!!! So proud of you!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Requardless you are doing a great job....you look great
  • daphnest
    daphnest Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your doing great. I started at 262 and have lost 23 pounds. It takes one day at a time.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    'ONLY' 39 pounds?! That's fantastic! Be proud of yourself, you are amazing...and you are looking great. Keep it up!!!

Lucy :)
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    awesome girlie! :) WTG!
  • smkcx♥
    smkcx♥ Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    you look amazing & 39lbs, thats wonderful! keep up the good work :) you look fantastic!
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    ONLY 39 pounds?! Did I read that correctly?! 39 pounds is incredible! You should be running around in circles celebrating this huge accomplishment! You should be proud for taking your life back... I know it's not easy! Congratulations and I can't wait to see your progress!
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    Thank you so much. Its hard, I have SO MUCH further to go!! I know I will get there though, it just takes time.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! You got this. =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!