white bread,rice and pasta?

Options
Hi all I know brown versions of these foods are healthier and try to stick to them but on the odd occasion (when out or round other peoples houses) I have them and until recently I've never had this problem but everytime I eat them I feel really sick and bloated and was wondering if anyone has the same thing happen? Plus why would it start now? I also find that its really hard to eat as it feels like a lump in my throat and is hard to swallow.

It's really strange! Just wondering if I'm the only one?

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    You've, for the most part, cleansed your system...putting crap in makes you want it out
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Yep, makes you feel tired and sluggish!
  • Fat2Fit2012
    Options
    ohhh man this would happen to me when I eat Pasta the most , for am not a big fan of rice . I feel soo bloated and feel like the food is stuck in my throat thats how full it makes me feel..
    I am still eating the white enriched version but in moderation for sometimes i run out of the whole wheat quickly that i have no substitution but the white enriched .

I have found that eating pasta earlier in the day makes it less painful than eating it for dinner
  • ambekat
    Options
    Sounds like your body is used to really healthy eating, and when that happens, and you eat unhealthy, you feel unhealthy. It's really as simple as that. I have noticed the same things, for the record.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hi all I know brown versions of these foods are healthier and try to stick to them but on the odd occasion (when out or round other peoples houses) I have them and until recently I've never had this problem but everytime I eat them I feel really sick and bloated and was wondering if anyone has the same thing happen? Plus why would it start now? I also find that its really hard to eat as it feels like a lump in my throat and is hard to swallow.

It's really strange! Just wondering if I'm the only one?

brown rice isn't really all that better than white rice, and may in fact be worse.
  • mthompsonrdh
    Options
    Same results for me...low carb makes me feel great, When I eat bread, pasta, etc I get very bloated. Does it stop me thought? nope.....I'm trying. btw I'm a 53 year old women and I don't want to believe it but I guess that factors into it !