Chatty Friends

Options
Hey, Everyone! I've been using MFP since August 2011. I started with a goal to lose 100 lbs. I have successfully lost 21 of those lbs and continue to be motivated. Unfortunately, some of my friends are dropping like flies. So, I'm looking for some chatty friends. Perhaps folks I have something in common with besides being overweight. I am 33, I am married and I have 5 children that range in age from 19 to 5!

So, who's with me?!

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I have only 2 kids, but my youngest is 5 and I'm married as well...so we have that in common ;)

anyway, feel free to friend me. I will definitely stick around and help encourage my pals.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36, married with 2 kids. My son is 6 and my daughter is 8. An added friend for motivation and new ideas would be great. Feel free to friend me if you would like.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm married and 33 and I have 2 kiddos! You can friend me if you want. I'm here just about every day, I think tomorrow will be #100!
  • ZCEmama
    ZCEmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm married, 39 with a combination of yours, mine and ours kids ranging from 18- t2. You can friend me if you would like. :laugh:
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 31, married with 3 boys (6, 4, & 2.5) I tend to be really chatty as well. Go ahead and add me :)
  • wannabefit_amanda
    Options
    i am prob close to or one of ur kids age.. but feel free to add i like to talk :)
  • balibee146
    balibee146 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hiya
    I'm 42 with two young kids. Tend to keep my number of friends at the low side (def under 50!) so I can chat properly with them and catch up on all their challenges and victories.

Friend me if you want to!

Good luck with your journey.

A :)
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am 38 mother of two 11 and 18.. I am on this site everyday. I need to lose around 35 lbs.. Maybe more. Add me if you'd like.
  • kimberlyawagner
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 33, have 3 kids (10 and 11 year old boys, and an 18 year old step-daughter). I love this site, and am on several times a day! Would love to encourage you! Add me if you like :o)