UPDATE on Sassie's Hypnosis session today....

Options
2»

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    32 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: My smokin ticker is a bit off cause it goes by 12am....I didn't quit until 1:30 yesterday....so ticker is off by 13 hours............................symantics.......BUT I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

33970.jpg

I'll be looking forward to watching your I quit smoking ticker grow and grow....way to go, Sassie!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Thank ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Hi! I got hypnotized and lost 30 lbs. I left there craving blueberries and strawberries and ate so healthy for over a year--lots of greens, avocados, grapefruit. Then it wore off. Oh,,,, she also hypnotized me to start exercising again. That also worked so well for about a year. I have been thinking about going back and getting hypnotized again. I also do acupuncture yet I think the hypnosis is amazing.
    I am happy for you. Keep up the great, fantastic, life changing work! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    geez woman it's been under 2 days and you already saved 10$, look at you in a few months - not only will you be so skinny and hot but also damn rich!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I enjoy the quit smoking tickers more than the weight loss one!

You CAN do this Sassie! I quit 26 yrs ago. My friend quit 2 years ago at age 40!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :love: keep going woman! you are amazing!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.....had a bit of a tantrum last night which involved wheat thins at 3am......but I went over cals a small amount and did not smoke, feeling better this am about it.......

45 hours down.......the rest of my long life to go!

Thank you all for the go gettim girls'!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.....had a bit of a tantrum last night which involved wheat thins at 3am......but I went over cals a small amount and did not smoke, feeling better this am about it.......

45 hours down.......the rest of my long life to go!

Thank you all for the go gettim girls'!

In the grand scheme of things, a few wheat thins is nuttin honey!!:flowerforyou:
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Keep going, you can do it!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    sounds like you are doing awesome!!!
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    Congratulations!! I was on Zyban for about four months when I got a stomach bug and ended up in the hospital for three days. When I got out, I had no cravings, and none of my triggers worked any more. My best friend came to pick me up and when she lit up, I didn't feel the urge to bum one until I could get to the store. Then, I didn't feel the motivation to stop on the way home, so I decided to wait longer. Later that evening, I finally realized that somehow those pills just removed the "smoker" from my brain as if I had never started. I've been two years without so much as a tiny craving now.

Weird, but awesome. :drinker:

Good luck!! Soon, you'll start feeling the benefits. :happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, I clicked on this thread and the message about hypnosis secrets revealed was above the thread. :laugh: :laugh: Congratulations and good luck to you Sassie. Sounds like you're doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • akb2006
    akb2006 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sassie,

I quit smoking a few years ago, and the first 2-3 days were the hardest after that it was no big deal at all. In fact you WILL become one of those people who hates the smell/taste of cigs and wonder how the heck you ever smoked in the first place.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi sass.

Just checkin in sice I haven't been on as much anymore. I wanted to see how all has been goin in the last few days.................
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job, Sassie!!! I've been thinking about hypnosis for a long time now. I need to follow this one. If it works out okay for you...I might just go ahead and do it. Keep it up...I'm in your cheering section.