New to the site, and ready to kick butt! ; )

Options
Hey everyone! I just joined today, and I'm excited to try out lhe goodies this website has to offer. I started this lifestyle change months ago at 212lbs. I am now down to 189.2lbs! I'm hope to make lots of friends here! ; )

Replies

• EmilyRose33
    Options
    Wow thats a great weight loss already! Im new to I hear this site is awesome!! Good luck :D
  • gettingstronger
    Options
    Welcome and what an awesome job you've already done!! I'm sure MFP will continue your success!
  • caseyandjess
    Options
    hi im new to this site also, hoping to see some changes, cant wait :)
  • Gualirix
    Options
    This is a great site. I started about a month ago, but so far so good. Best of luck. Surround yourself by positive people and always strive to do good for your body! Stay motivated and you can reach your potential. Best of luck!
  • BetteEdmonson
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Talk about a fun way to lose weight...so many great "friends" to motivate you and keep you on the path to a healthier you! I've been on mfp for almost 9 weeks and have lost 26 pounds and lots of inches. I'm addicted to water aerobics so am taking 6 classes per week. This is a true lifestyle change for me. I swear I do NOT miss sweets one bit. Since I'm eating correctly, I don't crave anything. I wish you success and hope we can be friends.

Bette
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    That's already a great loss and I'm sure it will only be improved here on MFP! I've been here for what will be 4 weeks tomorrow and I've already lost about 7 lbs. Everyone that I've talked to has been really supportive and helpful!
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    I have only been here a few weeks but I am loving this site. It is encouraging and has been keeping me on track. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. If you are looking for a buddy, feel free to add me.
  • AJSheppard29
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Anyone who would like to add me, please do! I've been alone in this journey for a long time now. I love to support others with the same goal in mind, and that's to become healthy. Of course I want a sexy body as well (I've never had one of those) but more importantly, I want to be healthy. I've been struggling for about 4 weeks now. I can't seem to lose a pound a week. It's more like .4 or .2 that I'll lose a week. I'm not good at counting calories and sometimes I wonder if I'm eating enough, or exercising enough. I'm kinda lost right now. Any thoughts on this? I walk a mile on my treadmill 6 days a week. I do strenght training for upper and lower body every other day for each upper and lower part. I eat oatmeal, salads, lean chicken, fish, potatoes, fruit smoothies, multigrain cereals, tuna.. These foods are almost ALWAYS in my diet anymore. I do some "unhealthy" snacking from time to time, but not as often as I used to. I stick to foods I can afford and that seem healthy to me. Does anyone see some mistakes? I could sure use some advice! Thanks all! ; )
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AJ...

Good morning. I just started with MFP a couple of days ago. I am loving it so far. I hope you have a good time here. You can add me as a friend, if you'd like.....

Joanne
  • rsmorrison
    Options
    Hi, i am new to. i just started a little less than 2 weeks ago. Good motivation.
  • sindy5
    sindy5 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi i am new to, desperate to lose weigh but just cant stay motivated. here hoping this site will work