Im a vegetarian looking for some advice!

Options
So im a vegg and I know this site works well but are there any other vegetarians that have some good tips on how to use the site. I know some places put vegetarians on a different plan. I dont know if it matters or not but any advice would be super appreciated!

Replies

• juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm veg*n too.
    Calories are calories are calories.
    Use the site exactly how it's designed.
    Enter what you eat and exercise.
  • smiglilley
    smiglilley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, EmilyRose! Calories are calories; just watch 'em and you'll be ok. Just about every food you'll eat is already on the database, as I've found over the last year. I just keep a record of what I eat each day and the occasional spurt of calorie-burning. I shifted 26 pounds with very little trouble and feel great now! :smile:
  • EmilyRose33
    Options
    Thank you! and i just wanted to check to make sure and thats a lota weight congrats!
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    Calories are calories are calories.
    Use the site exactly how it's designed.
    Enter what you eat and exercise.

Word.
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I occasionally eat veggie entrees, and I've found that almost every thing I eat is on the food database. SO helpful! :)
  • TillyTomsk
    Options
    Hi, im veggie too. I found it quite difficult 2 get protein then found out therz loads in quorn, so sum days ova the suggested protein amount n sumtimes way unda. Good luck
  • EmilyRose33
    Options
    Thank you all!!! :]
  • jadebvb92
    Options
    I am a vegetarian just getting started but so far doing really well :D
  • EmilyRose33
    Options
    I am a vegetarian just getting started but so far doing really well :D

Thats awesome iv,e been for 6 years its weird at first but you'll get a hang of it!!!!!